All Aboard!

Krazy K

I found for this achievement you need to board a ship that tells you to kill 10 or more people. I kept trying with taking small ships where you kill 5 people but it wasnt working. So ships like a brig or frigit with 10 or more you have to kill to take over. Hope this helps anyone.

I found for this achievement you need to board a ship that tells you to kill 10 or more people. I kept trying with taking small ships where you kill 5 people but it wasnt working. So ships like a brig or frigit with 10 or more you have to kill to take over. Hope this helps anyone.

I got it on a ship wher you only kill 5 people but I'm sure the achievements was a bit buggy.

I agree, I boarded ships where I was SURE no on got killed, but I didn't get it. And then by some mysterious reason it popped even though one crewmember had died...

Yeah most times I killed 5 guys with the swivel gun before my crew even got on the ship but nothing however when they boarded I killed 5 myself, lost no one and got it.

You do have to get on the enemy ship for it to count. Besides, you'll eventually get it with all the ships you end up boarding throughout the game.

I was quite sure that when boarding those schooners I tried going on board personally, several times, but even when no crew member died, no achievement.