Brett Favre and Vick available today for Download.

KSizzle

In addition to Vick and Favre, is there an overall roster update to reflect recent injuries, etc.?

I don't know about injuries, but they updated some player ratings based on preseason games and training camp:

Rating Adjustments (based on Preseason and Training Camps):

• Chris Simms - 70 OVR (was 68)....+2
  • Kyle Orton - 73 OVR (was 74)....-1
  • David Harris - 79 OVR (was 74)....+5
  • Aaron Brown - 67 OVR (was 64)...+3
  • Haloti Ngata - 92 OVR (was 90)...+2
  • Kelly Gregg - 83 OVR (was 77)...+6...(Gregg recently named Top 10 Overall DT in NFL according to Scouts Inc. - #8 overall.)
  • Darren Sproles - 83 OVR (was 85)....-2
  • Leon Washington - 80 OVR (was 79)....+1
  • Ryan Harris - 85 OVR (was 74)...+11...severely underrated OL, Denver actually ranked as #3 and #1 against the run and pass.
  • Ben Hamilton - 85 OVR (was 81)...+4...also a big part of that #3 overall Denver OL in 2008
  • Ryan Clady - 91 OVR (was 90)...+1...see above...some already call him #1 LT in NFL

Additionally, I find it incredibly funny that people seem to think Vick's speed makes him dodge bullets.

I just played a ranked game against a guy playing with the Eagles.

After the 1st quarter, he subbed Vick for McNabb and scrambled on every play - naturally, I adjusted to it and my defense shut him down every play.

After the game he said Vick is terrible and his speed makes no difference in the game at all... hilarious.

I don't know about injuries, but they updated some player ratings based on preseason games and training camp:

Rating Adjustments (based on Preseason and Training Camps):

• Chris Simms - 70 OVR (was 68)....+2
  • Kyle Orton - 73 OVR (was 74)....-1
  • David Harris - 79 OVR (was 74)....+5
  • Aaron Brown - 67 OVR (was 64)...+3
  • Haloti Ngata - 92 OVR (was 90)...+2
  • Kelly Gregg - 83 OVR (was 77)...+6...(Gregg recently named Top 10 Overall DT in NFL according to Scouts Inc. - #8 overall.)
  • Darren Sproles - 83 OVR (was 85)....-2
  • Leon Washington - 80 OVR (was 79)....+1
  • Ryan Harris - 85 OVR (was 74)...+11...severely underrated OL, Denver actually ranked as #3 and #1 against the run and pass.
  • Ben Hamilton - 85 OVR (was 81)...+4...also a big part of that #3 overall Denver OL in 2008
  • Ryan Clady - 91 OVR (was 90)...+1...see above...some already call him #1 LT in NFL

Additionally, I find it incredibly funny that people seem to think Vick's speed makes him dodge bullets.

I just played a ranked game against a guy playing with the Eagles.

After the 1st quarter, he subbed Vick for McNabb and scrambled on every play - naturally, I adjusted to it and my defense shut him down every play.

After the game he said Vick is terrible and his speed makes no difference in the game at all... hilarious.

daenius, thanks for the detailed response / update.

I think they should of created to new achievements with the addition

Shoulda stayed Retired 50G

Sack Brett Favre 3 times

This isnt Prison 50G

Tackle Vick for a loss

: ) Well thats my take anyways HHAHAHA LOL

That's funny and clever.

Does that mean they are going to remove Burress and Stallworth?

Yeah. They were removed.

I'm surprised they added Favre so fast well they probably already had him created cause they knew he'd eventually decide to come back.

This reminded me of what a friend of mine told me a few days ago:

"I have a prediction: Brett Favre will officially call it quits when Peyton Manning's SON retires.

I'm starting to believe it...

As for Vick, he's got a lot of catching up to do. Let's hope he actually gets back into the rhythm, because he was one of my favorite QBs. And just seeing him on the Eagles makes me happy, because I started watching the Eagles (and the Chargers) attentively about 2 years ago. Here's hoping.

Ha so Farve makes his return! EA couldnt just forget him? This is John Maddens evil doing! Ha just kidding Farve is ok... but seriously if they didnt put him in the rosters I wouldnt have cared. As for Vick... hmmm im still deciding... as an avid EAGLES fan I think Mike Vick can be a real help for the EAGLES... in real life and in the game. On every 3rd and short just bring out Vick and have him play action and run for a 1st down just like every kid between the ages of 8 and 14 did on Madden 07 & 08

Edited by #1 Eagles Fan
spelling

Ha so Farve makes his return! EA couldnt just forget him? This is John Maddens evil doing! Ha just kidding Farve is ok... but seriously if they didnt put him in the rosters I wouldnt have cared. As for Vick... hmmm im still deciding... as an avid EAGLES fan I think Mike Vick can be a real help for the EAGLES... in real life and in the game. On every 3rd and short just bring out Vick and have him play action and run for a 1st down just like every kid between the ages of 8 and 14 did on Madden 07 & 08

Good point, Jon. Everyone's just gonna use his high 3rd down completion ratio. Kind of irritating, but I'm just glad his con-Vick-tion isn't causing him to lose his credentials of being a good football player, seeing as they don't even relate to each other.