The Pitt DLC Question

Batman0123

i just got to the end and still havent got my stuff back. where do you get it from

After you win the fights in the Arena, Ashur's right hand man will tell you to grab your gear and go and see Ashur. Your gear is in a footlocker at his feet. It's easily missed. If you missed it, head back to where you enter the arena and look for the footlocker. Everything should be in it.

• 2 months later...
After you win the fights in the Arena, Ashur's right hand man will tell you to grab your gear and go and see Ashur. Your gear is in a footlocker at his feet. It's easily missed. If you missed it, head back to where you enter the arena and look for the footlocker. Everything should be in it.

I emptied the footlocker and I got some of my stuff back, but not all of it? My armor was fine but I lost loads of weapons (dart gun, tesla cannon, terrible shotgun, reservist rifle etc) I really want them back!!! Am I being an idiot or do they turn up somewhere else???

Nope EVERYTHING, even Keys and collars will be in there, You might want to check back in the footlocker, and then in your House, i keep a different locker/ storage spot for different crap, i.e. Armor locker, Gun locker, Schematic Locker, And Random locker, just so i can keep track of everything easily..

And if its not in your home then just fast travel back to the PITT and look every where but i got all my stuff back.. actually i got it back before the fight last time i played through.. idk how but i looked in the locker and boom it was all there..

Devon