Parachute help

couchie14

Basically you don't carry the Parachute, it isn't found in your Inventory Wheel.

All you have to do is jump off a building that is kinda high up, preferably a Borgia Tower/Viewpoint or something even higher up and as soon as you jump off the option to use the parachute becomes available, all you have to do is hit "X" and it opens up..

http://card.mygamercard.net/nxe/Andystylez.png

tried that...

i have 2 spots left in my weapon wheel...and i have finished the story...so i know about the reserved weapon slot.

i tried jumping off castel pope building etc (the achievement one) and i just died...got no option to parachute...yet when i go to tailor it says that my parachutes are full

Same thing happened to me when replaying a memory to save the climb up, jumped off but no parachute, went up there normally and it was there. Very odd.

I'm pretty sure whenever you replay a memory, you lose all your parachutes. Happened to me every time I tried. Bad way to find out you have no parachutes as you are jumping off the castle and plummet to your death.

I was so stupid to notice this - just to press X, that I missed doing the parachute achievement in Sequence 4, right after doing all Leonardo's machines missions.

I am pretty sure that, even for previous memories, parachutes are still usable. I replayed sequence 3 and I could use the parachute (although it is only available during sequence 4 the earliest)

But this allows me to accidentally discover that, after sequence 4, the Castal in Vatico region can no longer be accessed through the unfenced sideway ledge, so that whoever wants to do the parachute achievement can only be done later, or by playing through a previous memeory

I was so stupid to notice this - just to press X, that I missed doing the parachute achievement in Sequence 4, right after doing all Leonardo's machines missions.

I am pretty sure that, even for previous memories, parachutes are still usable. I replayed sequence 3 and I could use the parachute (although it is only available during sequence 4 the earliest)

But this allows me to accidentally discover that, after sequence 4, the Castal in Vatico region can no longer be accessed through the unfenced sideway ledge, so that whoever wants to do the parachute achievement can only be done later, or by playing through a previous memeory

This happened to me too, went to jump off the castle during sequence 6 and it was all blocked off. I replayed sequence 3(maybe?) where you need to save the girl. Got to the top, jumped off, and had no problem opening my 'chute.

tried that...

i have 2 spots left in my weapon wheel...and i have finished the story...so i know about the reserved weapon slot.

i tried jumping off castel pope building etc (the achievement one) and i just died...got no option to parachute...yet when i go to tailor it says that my parachutes are full

This.

3 separate loads today, all of them with no 'chutes. Not just 'hey, why aren't my parachutes above my current weapon', but 'oh fuck i fell to my death again because my 'chutes are both FULL and NON-EXISTANT. No pop for 'pressing x'.

I've been using 'chutes for some time now, so much that i've been relying on them for getting off most moderately high buildings. Now, i'm constantly breaking armor over fall damage. Gay.

Quite simply, make sure you go to a tailors and buy yourself 15 chutes. They will be available in all memories that you spend outside, can't be used inside and will be usable with any weapon (little logo and number above weapon in bottom left corner). Just make sure you press X almost straight away after takeoff - if you wait too long it won't open, no matter how many times you hit X.

If it doesn't open if you hit X straight after takeoff, it 'should' mean that you won't get injured when you land.

Hope this helps people :)

This.

3 separate loads today, all of them with no 'chutes. Not just 'hey, why aren't my parachutes above my current weapon', but 'oh fuck i fell to my death again because my 'chutes are both FULL and NON-EXISTANT. No pop for 'pressing x'.

I've been using 'chutes for some time now, so much that i've been relying on them for getting off most moderately high buildings. Now, i'm constantly breaking armor over fall damage. Gay.

i could have had this happen to me, but i always checked before using them, i noticed they constantly kept disappearing on me randomly, not sure what was up with it, had to go up to the castello twice for the parachute guild achievement for distance.