Should I buy this Game?!

Payshince

I know very little about this game.

The concept sounds compelling. *******

The new one I'd like to get but not before I play the old one...

Should I buy it????????????????????????????????????????

I like scary and interesting games. Doesn't need to be perfect, but that doesn't hurt, obv.

Anyway, (lmk) what aspects to it are worthwhile and all I'm looking for is something worth the money and more pros to look back on and move onto the new one, you know?

-Thanks

Worth a buy if its on the cheap; dark atmosphere, often creepy levels, tense gunfights. I like the way one moment your in some (relatively) safe station full of people and life, then the next moment you're roaming the dark tunnels alone listening out for footsteps.

Different type of FPS to something like COD or MOH, way more of a survival horror element

I most definitely recommend getting this game, it's a great mix of stealth and balls-out first person scariness, there's some levels with two or three ways of completing them so you don't get that super linear feel, and overall it's a great story! Definitely give it a go before getting Last Light, you won't be disappointed I don't think!!

• 2 weeks later...

Should definitely play this game, was a little slow, but a different take on FPS with a fun story line and spooky interactions, can't wait to get Metro Last Light this weekend, If it's half as good as the first its still worth playing!