World traveler

vl Delirium lv

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Southern shelf was actually the first place I checked lol. I don't know maybe its something underground somewhere?

Just to be sure, you did keep going past the wrecked ship with the vault emblem, right? First few times through there with friends, didn't notice you had to jump off the nearby cliff and proceed to the giant island in the middle of the ocean.

Just a suggestion, as I know I personally missed that area.

I'm in the same boat as you, however the holy spirits pub, if you zoom in on the map when you're in there it appears to not be completed but I cannot for the life of me get over there. Perhaps there's a sidequest that opens the door????? Just a thought

[EDIT] Just found the sidequest necessary it's the Clan Battles one you get from the bounty board in Sanctuary

Edited by Maserati13
Answered my own question

EDIT: It was Friendship Gulag for me. Had never fully explored the place, having only ever visited for a brief side mission. Actually forgot it even existed. Hope this helps some of you.

I'm actually in the same situation now...I've double-checked everything and found no blacked-out parts of any map.

Edited by LovecraftsTentacle
Figured it out.

EDIT: It was Friendship Gulag for me. Had never fully explored the place, having only ever visited for a brief side mission. Actually forgot it even existed. Hope this helps some of you.

I'm actually in the same situation now...I've double-checked everything and found no blacked-out parts of any map.

Where is this friendship gulag at? The name isn't ringing a bell maybe that's it lol

I'm in the same boat as you, however the holy spirits pub, if you zoom in on the map when you're in there it appears to not be completed but I cannot for the life of me get over there. Perhaps there's a sidequest that opens the door????? Just a thought

[EDIT] Just found the sidequest necessary it's the Clan Battles one you get from the bounty board in Sanctuary

I did that side quest so I prob got all that I'll give it a check. Just curious did that unlock ur achievement after u finished that or u still looking.

another miss able spot in underground in Eridium Blight, once you spawn in to the right just passed the Hyperion gate, there is a electrical fence to the right off the highway that you can get in.

To get in that fence, you have to go through that Hyperion gate, and look up on the back of the thing where the auto cannon is, there is a switch box up there with a green light, shoot that to destroy it, and the fence will be gone.

from there all you have to do is jump down to the bottom and you will discover the underground area.

Hope this helps, if you have any questions or need help finding this message me on xbox, and I will be more than willing to help.

GT: PerkyPlatypus