New arcade game

Royle

My favs atm are:

Speedball 2 - A Bitmap Bros classic from the 90s thats still so so so much fun. Theres an option to play the original or with revamped the graphics.

Puzzle Quest - A cross between a gem puzzler and some classic rpg elements. This ones crazy addictive and full of plenty of hours of gameplay.

Bomberman - One of the most fun multiplayer games ever.

I have Aegis Wing and Carcassonne(got free on the day) sorry forgot to mention it. I have a American account ;)

I have bought Sonic, Track and Field and Golden Axe. I'm getting more points at the weekend and to answer a few questions I would like a mix of hard and easy achievements. I'm thinking along the lines of Zuma, Castlevania, Puzzle Quest, Bomberman and Boom Boom Rocket <----- is it any good I haven't downloaded the trial yet I just want to know from someone who has it? Thanks for all the sugestions btw!

Contrat and Super Contrat

The first one has easy achivement exept one that is hard but can be do, second one tought have much harder achievement mostly because the game itself is harder.

If you like Street of Rage try TMNT 1989 Arcade and/or Double Dragon

Doom also a classic but to love it you gotta had to play it back then, because now its very old and well...