Yunder

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Achievements have been revealed!

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/game/dynasty-warriors-7/achievements/

Call me crazy, but I'm actually excited for the seemingly plentiful grind based achievements. It'll make sure that people won't just use this game for an easy 1k and gives us hardcore fans something enjoyable and allow plenty of replay value :D I notice there's a lot of Conquest mode achievements, hopefully the mode doesn't dissapoint. I'd like to enjoy getting them!

I'm plenty excited. March 22nd can't come any sooner now!

Achievements have been revealed!

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/game/dynasty-warriors-7/achievements/

Call me crazy, but I'm actually excited for the seemingly plentiful grind based achievements. It'll make sure that people won't just use this game for an easy 1k and gives us hardcore fans something enjoyable and allow plenty of replay value :D I notice there's a lot of Conquest mode achievements, hopefully the mode doesn't dissapoint. I'd like to enjoy getting them!

I'm plenty excited. March 22nd can't come any sooner now!

Damnit, I came to the forum not expecting anyone to have seen the achievements, yet. I wanted to post them!! :D

I must say the achievements do look interesting. When I saw the achievement for collecting all weapons, I felt so much joy. Finally! I get an achievement for doing something I've done in every other Dynasty Warriors game!! lol the Audio Collector achievement does put me off, though. The fact that you have to rank every officer to their max level to unlock their voice gallery in DW6, makes me wonder if you have to do the same thing in Dynasty Warriors 7. If you do, I'm going to be a little disappointed. If every officer has their own movesets, though, I won't be disappointed. You can count on that.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

The achievements are interesting..

Can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not lol. But I do think they're pretty interesting, a decent change of pace from the usual Warriors games achievements for "Unlocking this and that". At least there's some variety here lol.

Damnit, I came to the forum not expecting anyone to have seen the achievements, yet. I wanted to post them!! :D

I must say the achievements do look interesting. When I saw the achievement for collecting all weapons, I felt so much joy. Finally! I get an achievement for doing something I've done in every other Dynasty Warriors game!! lol the Audio Collector achievement does put me off, though. The fact that you have to rank every officer to their max level to unlock their voice gallery in DW6, makes me wonder if you have to do the same thing in Dynasty Warriors 7. If you do, I'm going to be a little disappointed. If every officer has their own movesets, though, I won't be disappointed. You can count on that.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Hahah, you gotta be quicker than that ;)

I'm all for the collection achievements in the Warriors games because those kind of achievements gives me incentive to play forever until I get them. Call me a jerk if you will, but I'm kinda hoping that there will be some grinding involved to get those collection ones lmao! From what we've seen/heard so far, I'm sure all the characters will have unique/fun movesets again, which should making the maxing all characters related achievements (if there are any related to that task) enjoyable and not much of a chore.

The achievements I'm most curious about are:

-The fame ones on top. I'm wondering how that is raised and what kind of increments we'll get.

-The Scholar quizzes. It'd be really cool if these questions were actually based off history and the story rather than the game mechanics.

-The Weapon Aficionado achievement hints that there may be possible DLC in the future, which is awesome!

I love these varied and grinding achievements for Koei games. I think it's great to get rewarded for things I already do in all Warriors games.

Koei games are the only games where I don't mind grinding, in fact, I love it.

I hope the Scholar quizzes are not handled like the ones in DW: Gundam 2 where they ask you questions about the game itself that are annoying to find the answer to. Like, "Which arm does the Psycho Gundam point at ______?" or "How many funnels did the Qubeley shoot in the opening movie?"

I love these varied and grinding achievements for Koei games. I think it's great to get rewarded for things I already do in all Warriors games.

Koei games are the only games where I don't mind grinding, in fact, I love it.

I hope the Scholar quizzes are not handled like the ones in DW: Gundam 2 where they ask you questions about the game itself that are annoying to find the answer to. Like, "Which arm does the Psycho Gundam point at ______?" or "How many funnels did the Qubeley shoot in the opening movie?"

You and me both on the grinding stuff. I think they're very rewarding for the time and effort you put into them, and the actual grind is really fun for me.

I agree on the Scholar quizzes, hopefully they'll be based on the actual history the series is based on, and not stupid in game mechanics questions.

You and me both on the grinding stuff. I think they're very rewarding for the time and effort you put into them, and the actual grind is really fun for me.

I agree on the Scholar quizzes, hopefully they'll be based on the actual history the series is based on, and not stupid in game mechanics questions.

It would be interesting if they asked questions from the Encyclopedia mode. It would encourage players to learn more about the history of the Three Kingdoms era.

I don't know about you guys but I'm looking forward to grinding for wallpapers with character art/renders I've never seen before. If Warriors Orochi 2 didn't have unlockable wallpapers that you could set as your background, then getting 1000g would have been less fun.

It would be interesting if they asked questions from the Encyclopedia mode. It would encourage players to learn more about the history of the Three Kingdoms era.

You have no idea how annoyed I am when I talk to people who play a DW game and have no idea what the story is about or know anything whatsoever. No offense to anyone here who's like that, if you enjoy the game and don't care for the story, then it's fine, but it's just a little pet peeve I have about this series lol.

My pet peeve about DW players is when they can't pronounce names. Some people can't even pronounce close. All you have to do is mimic how the voice actors pronounce it and you'll be correct or close enough.

lol the same thing bugs me, problem is i probably pronounce half of them wrong myself :p

I'm really into the grind too, so I'm looking forward to collecting and unlocking all this stuff for these achievements. I'm really glad to see that difficulty doesn't seem to affect achievements, unless you consider "complete 10 or more legendary battles in conquest mode" but it's only worth 10g so it can't be that bad.

I like that the achievement for unlocking all officers says to make them sworn allies. Hopefully it's like Warriors Orochi where you have to do a specific task or tasks to recruit the various officers. I thought that was a cool way of unlocking people, different than all the others.

Wait 3,000 enemies in a single battle?? Wow that's pretty insane. I mean I've only played DW6, WO and WO2 since DW4, and I think the most KO's I ever had in a battle was around 1,300-1,500.

I wonder if some of these battles are going to be ridiculously big/long, or if we're going to have to run around mopping up every single enemy.

We'll probably get this in the battle of Lu Bu vs everybody or something.

Hopefully. It just reminded me of Warriors Orochi, chapter 7-x in the Samurai story, where you had to get 1000 KOs to unlock chaper 8-x. It was such a pain running around waiting for a few more enemies to respawn, milking the hell out of that mission.

I really hope there's a mission that provides enough enemies, instead of having to leave enemy base captains alive so 4-5 enemies keep respawning at their base.

Got you all beat :)

DW3, Battle of Yi Ling, Wu side. Gan Ning with Sea Master. 2200 KOs by camping inside the Shu camp near the back gate lol. I was bored so I decided to spend 30 minutes there and mindlessly kill.

Hopefully though, the battles in DW7 will be on a grander scale with bigger stages and more enemies.

Got you all beat :)

DW3, Battle of Yi Ling, Wu side. Gan Ning with Sea Master. 2200 KOs by camping inside the Shu camp near the back gate lol. I was bored so I decided to spend 30 minutes there and mindlessly kill.

Hopefully though, the battles in DW7 will be on a grander scale with bigger stages and more enemies.

In DW5, I got up to 4.5k kills in Bai Di Castle until I decided to stop (the enemies respawned quickly enough that I could have kept going forever).

3,000 kills seems a little ridiculous and the Quizmaster sounds like it could be a pain, but other than that it looks like your typical DW grindfest.

Lol I doubt the 3k kills will be TOO bad. Going by the trailers, enemy peons come in larger waves and are a little more continuous than previous games, so hopefully the grind for the 3k won't take too long.

im curios about the perfect battle acheivment dunno if its gonna be the whole battle or just a battle with a general

If anything, we can just use the most broken character on the easiest stage on the easiest setting :p

Who here actually has pride when it comes to the actual method of obtaining Warriors games' achievements? Lmao.

Lol I doubt the 3k kills will be TOO bad. Going by the trailers, enemy peons come in larger waves and are a little more continuous than previous games, so hopefully the grind for the 3k won't take too long.

If anything, we can just use the most broken character on the easiest stage on the easiest setting :p

Who here actually has pride when it comes to the actual method of obtaining Warriors games' achievements? Lmao.

broken characters? i would think the easiest for this mite be lu bu lol