100% Glitched

seven43861

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in the same situation. I'm only missing Blade and Iron Fist. From what understand you get them from the hub world. I made sure that I purchased all vehicles including the pizza bike. I have no more missions on the hub world. Wish I could find cheat codes for these characters.

I was finally able to resolve this today. I started up my game and went to the last place I saw Blade. This happened to be where he challenges you to a race for the pizza delivery bike he is on. You have to go underground sort of to find him. I finished the race and beat him and received some coins since I had already gotten the bike. Then I looked on my map and a few blocks away I saw a character icon for Iron Fist. I go there and get a combat mission from Blade. After getting the icon and unlocking Iron Fist, I check out my map again. Lo and behold down near the road leading to the X-Mansion is a character icon for Blade. So I do his mission and unlock the character. Hope this helps. It certainly eased my frustrations.

I've circled the whole underground train station area and I cant find Blade. I don't remember if I ever did a mission with him. I do know that I have the pizza bike unlocked. I'm just going to have to wait for a cheat code to unlock Blade and Iron Fist.

Edited by SideshowN

Oh, that's right, they actually updated LEGO LotR, didn't they?

Well, that's one patch for what, 11-12 games? Not a great track record then... :D

Agreed, but I believe they also patched Lego Harry Potter 1-4 as well. That game was so broken I couldn't 100% it due to game-breaking bugs. Not sure if the patch ever fixed it or not, I gave up after I couldn't go any further and was too pissed off at it and moved on.

So I restarted a new game and went all the way through it again and this time I saved the Stan Lees for last it turns out each Stan Lee is .5% completion to your progress so when I did the New York ones last, one of them only gave me .4% instead preventing me from getting 100% and from getting custom character M unlocked. So now I know it will be impossible to get 100% progress in the game. But if you start up a level and save and exit, you should still get the 100% achievement, but yeah your profile will only read 99.9% unfortunately. And for the fact that Stan Lee on top of the circus will stay stuck there until there is a patch that will fix it.

This sucks. I am sitting at 99.9% I have everything completed 150/150 for MiniKits, 250/250 for Gold Bricks, 26/26 for True Believer, 11/11 Red Bricks, 50/50 for Stan Lee, and 115/115 for the Characters. I have no idea what else to do. Does all the black on the map have to be gone? Ugh I hate glitchy lego games.

This sucks. I am sitting at 99.9% I have everything completed 150/150 for MiniKits, 250/250 for Gold Bricks, 26/26 for True Believer, 11/11 Red Bricks, 50/50 for Stan Lee, and 115/115 for the Characters. I have no idea what else to do. Does all the black on the map have to be gone? Ugh I hate glitchy lego games.

Have you tried starting a mission and then saving exiting?

Thanks for the tip. This also brought me to 100% from 99.9%.

Just did and I got the achievement for 100%. Thank you!

Excellent, glad I could help and that it worked for you.

Also, after seeing it quoted twice I realized I missed the ampersand between 'saving' and 'exiting'... :D

• 3 weeks later...
It's off the coast where the level "That Sinking Feeling Is." He's quite a bit out and all the way up. As oyu go away from land you should see his icon pop up.

EDIT:

Also, I just found the last gold brick. It's a race, off the coast from the level, "Feeling Fisky," way up in the sky. Enjoy your 100%. I know I'm about to enjoy mine.

THANK YOU! My last gold brick was this race as well. Thank you!

Got to 99.9% with 151/150 mini kits, 250/250 gold Bricks, 26/26 true believer, 11/11 Deadpool bricks, 50/50 Stan’s and all Vehicles (Land, sea and air).

I knew the mini-kits had glitched so I made sure I only picked up 10 in each level, but that seemed to be my mistake remembering this I went go back through the levels with the mini-kit detector and sure enough I found another mini-kit that I had ignored because I had 10. I collected it my count didn’t increase but when I saved and exited my 100% achievement popped.

It’s funny because I was missing aunt may at the time.

so if your stuck try looking for mini-kits

• 2 months later...
Im also stuck. As far as I can tell I have finished everything however, I'm sitting on 98.8.

Actually jealous of people stuck on 99+%

Minikits: 150/150

Gold Bricks: 250/250

True Believers: 26/26

DeadPool Bricks: 11/11

Stan in Peril: 50/50

Character Tokens: 115/115

Vehicles Unlocked: I have 44. I think I remember doing Deadpool's last mission and and there was a helicopter available, however there are no slots showing as empty to purchase and no alternate purchases. I know the achievement guide says 40 though

All alternate characters have also been purchased.

Just have the Stan Lee icon on the circus but there is nothing there

I'm in the same situation but without the stan icon you have.... Collected everything, completed all levels, bought all characters etc. Checked all of the map (including behind other icons and water), tried starting a mission and exiting, tried clearing cache, tried starting a new game (not sure why I thought this would help but I'm out of ideas..) but nothing has changed :-(

I'm reluctant to start another game but I can't think of anything else, has anyone got any suggestions?!?

Edited by dinny2891
added extra detail

Ok - now I feel stupid - as has been mentioned by some, the 3 types of vehicles (air / land / sea) have to be bought from different vehicle points. I'd only bought the land vehicles. Went to the dock vehicle point and got Mandarins boat, then went to the vehicle point on the map showing higher than the others and bought all the air vehicles. 100%! Finally!

• 3 weeks later...
Anyone have a problem of 100% but not getting the achievement to pop up?

Did you try playing a mission again? This is a common occurrence in Lego games; happened to me with like 6 of them. Once I started a mission and exited, the 100% achievement unlocked. Give it a try if you haven't already.

• 2 weeks later...
Also, I just found the last gold brick. It's a race, off the coast from the level, "Feeling Fisky," way up in the sky.

THANK YOU :rock Doing this race got me my last gold brick putting me at 99.9% with everything completed... I started a mission and exited and the achievement for 100% popped right away, and it still says I'm at 99.9% in the stats. You would think they would have fixed this glitch by now as it's in like every Lego game.

Edited by TheSaferHouse

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I have Completed the game 100% it tells me on the pause screen. The problem I have is it won't get me the 100% achievement because on two levels I have 11/10 Minikits (yes 11 out of 10). Because of this I can not open the comics and I think this is what is stopping me getting the achievement.

Can anyone help me please it would have been my first 1000 point game on the Xbone