Achievement Trading Thread (Campaign/Versus/Horde/Beast/Medals/Ribbons)

The Pants Party

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is for both DLC packs

Hi guys on online for the next 6 hours, im trying to get a small group together to do all the 5 player host achievements etc.

I need 2 or 3 people as i have another gold account i can use so i will have a second controller. For the host achievements we can take it in turns to get them done.

Achievements we will do are:

Zeta team, go

The host with the most

Places to see people to destroy

Kill locust

Also any other quick ones we can do.

Either add your name onto this and ill message you over xbox live or just meassage me XBL yourself.

Looking for people to do these with

Help From My Friends - finish campaign on 4 player coop, would prfer to do arcade but either is fine

Im rubber your Glue - kill 10 gears by reflecting bullets

Foreshadowing - As RAAM execute Minh 10 times

Zeta team Go - Complete 10 waves of horde with all 5 playes as Zeta team

Hey guys,

I am looking to mainly do the 4 player co-op RAAMS Shadow run on Arcade because the other Achievements will come along the way! I am from the UK and will be free tonight from just after 9PM. I can also have a guest account for the Horde Achievement, who ever is wanting to do that as well.

Anyone who is interested, please get a touch with me here or message me on Xbox LIVE. GT : Ganondorf6667

1. Ganondorf6667

Gamertag: killa0588. I need to do arcade with mutators, infinite ammo, big explosions, super reload, and instagib, activating whatever the team thinks

I need to do from act 2 to 5, but I wouldn't mind startin from 1 to help. This is for 10 PM eastern time. Hmu if you wanna finish.

had contact from a few people over the last few days, but am online now until about 9pm UK time.

Looking to do

DLC 1 achievements for hosting, and "kill locust like a boss".

DLC 2 multiplayers ones too (but not story mode tonight)

add/msg me - Sir Al Dente, if interested.

Thanks