Domination on aftermath

JORDAN K 95

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JYEB5Oxm7c]Battlefield 3 Premium Video 6: Exclusive Aftermath Gameplay - YouTube[/ame]

oh god yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

from the trailer or 'premium exclusive video' you can see the flags look like the domination ones. im hoping for domination and conquest.

conquest being the whole map, and domination being a building and a few surrounding areas of the maps.

i fucking love domination, and getting a bit bored of the existing maps,

i would also love to see domination on all maps, (the tdm versions of them)

I'm not quite sure if I will like this gamemode. It reminds me of Gunmaster. I hated that gamemode so much, it's so annoying to run into a dude who has Shotgun or automatic weapon and all you have is that crappy pistol. And obviously the same thing will happen in Scavenger. But, I think it's fun that you just have to adapt to whatever weapon you find. I hope they put a lot of different guns in there so there is a lot of variety.

I'm not quite sure if I will like this gamemode. It reminds me of Gunmaster. I hated that gamemode so much, it's so annoying to run into a dude who has Shotgun or automatic weapon and all you have is that crappy pistol. And obviously the same thing will happen in Scavenger. But, I think it's fun that you just have to adapt to whatever weapon you find. I hope they put a lot of different guns in there so there is a lot of variety.

From what I've heard, the weapons are random, but the locations are static.

So you might run to this corner and find a shotgun one time, and an assault rifle the next.

Not 100% sure on that, it's just what I heard.

Hopefully there will be enough weapons for everyone. It could be annoying if other people hog the guns all the time. But we'll see how it goes.

i will only play scavenger once for the achievement and never play the shitty mode again lol.

looks like youll have to play 3 to get the crossbow, and pick up 200 weapons for some other assignments

So you might run to this corner and find a shotgun one time, and an assault rifle the next.

from the trailer there is different weapon levels, level 3 being harder to get but better weapons, and lvl 1 being easier to get but not good weapons

How do you know it's shitty if it isn't out yet x.x

That's what I was thinking. It seems like people are jumping to conclusions too fast. As of right now, I can't make an opinion about scavenger and will wait until it's actually released to determine whether I like it or not.

Looks pretty sweet. December 4th can't come fast enough.

Well lets see gun master sucked, tank superority sucked, conquest assualt sucked, and in my opinoin scavenger is bound to suck.

Hopefully there will be enough weapons for everyone. It could be annoying if other people hog the guns all the time. But we'll see how it goes.

True that, sensing a disturbance in the force.

Once folks know where the weapons spawn...

campcampcampcamp

Well lets see gun master sucked, tank superority sucked, conquest assualt sucked, and in my opinoin scavenger is bound to suck.

Fair enough, the track record is pretty clear on that one.

Scavenger sounds like an awesome concept in theory, lets see how it is in execution.

I certainly hope not, dirty rat. :p

:biglaugh

Edited by Opiate42

None of them "sucked". I only truely dislike Tank Superiority because I suck in tanks otherwise Conquest Assault is great on certain maps and Gunmaster can be brilliant once you're on a roll.

Scavenger looks fun and picking up 50 weapons for the achievement will probably take a few games too. :p

None of them "sucked". I only truely dislike Tank Superiority because I suck in tanks otherwise Conquest Assault is great on certain maps and Gunmaster can be brilliant once you're on a roll.

Scavenger looks fun and picking up 50 weapons for the achievement will probably take a few games too. :p

I cant have an opinion on something ?