What Are Your Worst Games Ever?

Xavier Chronos

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooo boy where to begin lol! Just off the top of my head here are some of the games i've played that have turned out to be real stinkers:

Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe

Superman Returns

Terminator Salvation

Legends Of Wrestlemania

Just to name a few!

anyone that lists games like Alan Wake, GTA4, CoD, Halo or any other huge AAA title obviously don't play enough games.

Or it could be that they DO play "enough" games, they just simply didn't enjoy those. I don't understand why you would make that assumption.

Fight Night 3. After an hour of the game, it was all the exact same thing: Hit him in the crotch until he falls. And I still had to go through 3 more hours of it for the 1000.

How about you play the fucking game it's meant to be played. Did you expect it to be fun when you are mashing one button and not actually throwing punches and dodging?

I hated and I mean absolutely hated the Darkness; the only redeeming quality was the story and that wasn't enough for me to spare the disc's life.

Bomberman act zero; *shivers*

IMO Black ops is right up there with shell shit (shell shock) both games suck; Im serious when I say Black ops is only "good" because of the call of duty slap on for the name. I still need about 750 from both games so I will get that and move on

Jumper makes my list to; 10 bucks I was like its gonna be easy points, 650 3 hours later and a flying disc

How about you play the fucking game it's meant to be played. Did you expect it to be fun when you are mashing one button and not actually throwing punches and dodging?
I played it the way it was meant to be played and it was still shit, graphics were good and the occasional knockout punch were cool but the game was such a drag to play Edited by KillerBEA

Two Worlds. What on earth was going through my mind when I purchased this sorry excuse for a game I don't know but either way I parted with my hard earned cash for this piece of utter garbage.

Were the developers of this game simply drunk throughout their work on it? I hope to god they were and I ask them to tell me what they were drinking because it must've been some good stuff if they seriously believed this deserved to be published. While playing you sit there and wonder if they ever actually had a test run of the game or whether they just threw it together and published it. The amount of bugs and glitches at every fucking turn is absolutely staggering. What made it so much worse was the fact it felt like I was playing on some dodgy dial-up connection in Kenya - all while offline. The lag was horrendously bad and it was hardly a graphical masterpiece.

Deadliest Catch: Alaskan Storm......this game was so lame they made a 2nd one for some unknown reason :confused:

I just don't see the fun in setting crab traps.....much less playing on-line. That's what I want to do; sit around, eat a pizza, drink some beers and go crabbin' with some dudes on-line :D

Deadliest Catch: Alaskan Storm......this game was so lame they made a 2nd one for some unknown reason :confused:

I just don't see the fun in setting crab traps.....much less playing on-line. That's what I want to do; sit around, eat a pizza, drink some beers and go crabbin' with some dudes on-line :D

Well 2 out of 3 are good, because you can never have enough beer:beer: or pizza.:biglaugh