This game doesn't seem that popular..

Mapmakermaster

This game doesn't seem that popular.. But it looks awesome! Reminds me of the old Resident Evil games. Dark, suspense, zombies.

Amy is released tomorrow so why hasn't this game gotten much attention?

EDIT: Just watched CVG's review. Ballz. I'll probably still get it, just hope it's gets a major performance update like Hydrophobia got.

Edited by Mapmakermaster

This game doesn't seem that popular.. But it looks awesome! Reminds me of the old Resident Evil games. Dark, suspense, zombies.

Amy is released tomorrow so why hasn't this game gotten much attention?

EDIT: Just watched CVG's review. Ballz. I'll probably still get it, just hope it's gets a major performance update like Hydrophobia got.

Yes me too liked the game.. .. Dark, suspense, sometimes horror very exactly very nice for arcade in my just opinion

I played the Demo, couldn't get past the computer hacking part. Turned it off. What a load of rubbish. I was really excited about it too.

i agree, stumbled across it on the dashboard

i'm a cod nazi but i really liked the look of this

i can't seem to move that friggen trolly after you get off the train :/

seemed good but even disliked the third person ness..

seems to me that many reviewers were waiting for the first critics on the web and now that the first one were not that good they have all started bashing on the game. Its like they are afraid to deviate too much from the metacritics score.

The german page 4players.de, which i trust and which is normally very critical with all the overhyped games, gave it a 60%. So it seems to be a decent game.

seems to me that many reviewers were waiting for the first critics on the web and now that the first one were not that good they have all started bashing on the game. Its like they are afraid to deviate too much from the metacritics score.

The german page 4players.de, which i trust and which is normally very critical with all the overhyped games, gave it a 60%. So it seems to be a decent game.

I'd peg it at a 5-6/10 It aint the greatest game out there but the 0-2/10 scores seem to me like they just gave up partway through the beginning chapters.

I'd peg it at a 5-6/10 It aint the greatest game out there but the 0-2/10 scores seem to me like they just gave up partway through the beginning chapters.

Now that i started the hard playthrough.. i can see why. they dont remove the bleeding so you're fucking screwed if you have to deal with a bunch of them at once.:mad: man i cant wait for the electric mines....

Several reasons I've encountered for this game to garner low scores and hype:

(Do know I'm not a COD Nazi and have never played a single match online.)

1. Firstly, my game froze during the loading screen to Chapter 2. My Xbox is brand new and doesn't freeze for ANY other game. When I went back, I had to re-do Chapter 1, and half of the enemies that appeared the first time around (namely the train conductor after I scanned his DNA) didn't appear, and the game gets random lag spikes.

2. The clunkiness of walking while holding Amy's hand gets annoying very quickly. I died once running from the creature at the beginning of Chapter 2 (you know which one) when I ran around the corner, Amy got caught on it despite my not even remotely hugging the wall as I ran, and when I went back to get her, bam, dead.

3. The lack of a save system and the fact that if I have to drop playing my game for an emergency I have to restart the entire chapter no matter how far along I am.

Just my two cents.

This game is good if you compare it to games that came out ages ago like the Resident Evil series. Having to redo the puzzle in chapter 1 after dying was the icing on the cake for me.

The game reminded me of the old Resident Evil games, bad dialogue and tank-like controls, except AMY was missing one thing, fun.

I played the demo for 30 minutes. I got pass the code part with only two attempts. Wasn't that hard but the second I saw the puzzle I thought of how stupid it was seeing as how it's completely luck. I walked outside and when the guy said "DEEZ EVERYWHERE! RUN!" I attempted to, only to be stuck in a loop of getting hit by a zombie. I died with absolutely no way to fend him off. Deleted the game instantly after.