What the hell is Sync problems??

my_box_72

I had this happen to me yesterday for the first time. It sucks but doesn't seem to happen very often.

Yea it happened to me for the first time last night but it's happened to my neighbor at least 10 times already. R* needs to do some serious work on a patch that will fix that problem and a host of others.

this has never happened to me idt. I frequently have my multiplayer matches just straight up freeze my xbox! this is especially annoying because i have to get up turn off the xbox, then wait for the game to finally load back up and enter multiplayer and hopefully find a match of branco headquarters or junk, because mostly all the other maps suck.

• 2 weeks later...

I seem to get kicked from around 60% of mates because of sync and connection issues. It's making the MP unbearable. It says my NAT is open, so the connection can't be that bad. Plus, I don't have problems on any other game. Urgh!

This is the 1st MP mode in any game that I've played in about 2 years. Typical, it doesn't work properly. I am so close to just abandoning MP in all games now for good.