Question about the story mode..

GalaxyRed13

I think you would be able to keep playing, for example if you haven't made all the villagers of Konoha happy then you could do that. This is just guess, so maybe if there's a resident hardcore Naruto fan/achievement whore then you might get your answer tommorow and if you know anyone who already has the game and has beaten it you could ask him/her. Also, I've seen a video where you can travel around Konoha wich kind of reminded me of GTA so maybe if you've already completed game you could just roam around Konoha all day doing god knows what...

Yeah, I knew about all of that.. I'm buying the game (I already have it pre-ordered, and will have it by Wednesday, since tomorrow is the release/ship date), but I was just curious about the ones that already have played the game, and unlocked the achievements (because someone had to, in order for them to be submitted on this site). I'm sure if they gotten the story achievements (which they must have, since defeating Gaara is supposed to be the final boss, and that was submitted as someone unlocking it), that someone could've answered my question.

Whatever the answer, I can find out myself, but I was hoping someone that finished the story already with their magazine copy or whatever could enlighten me, and the others that are curious.

I been looking in the options menu and i dont see the option to make the voice overs japanese. Just sounds retarded when he does shadow clone jitsu and constantly saying "BELIEVE IT!" Kinda getting annoying (those who watch the jap anime will understand).

Though the game starts slow in the beginning, it picks up a bit later.Starting is kinda to get to know what to do and how to accomplish the tasks to make people happy, etc. But i eally want these voice overs in japanese. I read beforew the game came out that the option will be available but i have yet to find it.:confused:

NVM: I just read at the main web site that it will in the form of free downloadable content.Well heres hoping it will make it better.

I been looking in the options menu and i dont see the option to make the voice overs japanese. Just sounds retarded when he does shadow clone jitsu and constantly saying "BELIEVE IT!" Kinda getting annoying (those who watch the jap anime will understand).

Though the game starts slow in the beginning, it picks up a bit later.Starting is kinda to get to know what to do and how to accomplish the tasks to make people happy, etc. But i eally want these voice overs in japanese. I read beforew the game came out that the option will be available but i have yet to find it.:confused:

NVM: I just read at the main web site that it will in the form of free downloadable content.Well heres hoping it will make it better.

I was going to ask you americans fellas if you did have the JAP voices in the game, here in France, we do not have them and Ubi said that they will release a free update with the voices and also a free character Shikamaru.

Apparently in this update it will only certains chara who will have the JAP voices :

Junko Takeuchi - Uzumaki Naruto

Kazuhiko Inoue - Hatake Kakashi

Chie Nakamura - Haruno Sakura

Noriaki Sugiyama - Uchiha Sasuke

Kujira - Orochimaru

Akira Ishida - Sabaku no Gaara

What about the NPC? will they speak yhe language of the console or JAP?

In the Main Menu one of the Option's is Content Download or something

(Not Xbox Live Marketplace, Thats other stuff like Naruto Theme's and Profile Pictures)

In the Content Download section it will say 1/1 Coming soon and there will be the Ubisoft logo.

The Japanese voice pack hasn't been released yet though, not here anyway.

Oh, Diamond78

Quoted from Ubisoft:

So don’t worry if your favorite character isn’t listed above, the ENTIRE GAME will be in Japanese. This includes Story Mode, Fight Mode, all your favorite characters, the NPC Leaf Village characters as well as the anime cut scenes!

Oh, Diamond78

Quoted from Ubisoft:

So don’t worry if your favorite character isn’t listed above, the ENTIRE GAME will be in Japanese. This includes Story Mode, Fight Mode, all your favorite characters, the NPC Leaf Village characters as well as the anime cut scenes!

Thanks! :woop:

I'll buy it on Monday or maybe I'll wait because COD 4 is coming :Bounce:

I'll take a second hand one cheaper.

Edit: And what about the NPC will they have subtitles when you will bump in them? When they'll ask for your help, I'm sure it will be translated.