oozero

Ok to start this off, I am purely trying to give advice and in no way saying that I am completely right in some of these tips. These are just some things I do and notice positive results from them. Any input is welcome, I think it will help make the multiplayer more enjoyable/competitive for some. Most of this will pertain to control as that's all I play.

Also lets not turn this into a bitching thread about multiplayer, there is already a few of them out there.

Control- For me the best tactic that I use in control is to only focus on 2 points. Don't worry for complete control because it will thin your team out and you will end up losing capture points. Usually the most hectic point is always going to be B, so I always end up going for A and C, they are much easier to control and capture.

I cant tell you how many times I see teammates spawn, and just go straight for B where all the action is. They usually will have a spawn time of about 5 seconds before getting annihilated. When you spawn, just take a second and assess what is happening, do not just run straight into battle.

Teamwork- Teamwork is the key. If I am in a battle and I am having one hell of a fire fight, I will be more than happy for a teammate to come in on the flank and mop up shop. As long as I live, ill be happy with an assist. Vice versa, if my teammate needs help and I come in and get the kills ( which keeps him alive ), that guardian better not get pissed and bitch about stealing kills, which brings me to my next point.

ITS NOT ABOUT K/D RATIO, ITS ABOUT W/L RATIO!!!

PTFO!!!

Double Jump- This is a tricky one. There is a time and place where to use your double jump, and when not to use double jump. I want to say don't use your double jumps during a fire fight because it makes you an easy target, I mean shit, your floating in the air, but at the same time you do need to use it in firefights when you need to get the fuck out ASAP!

Personally what I do is, if I am indoors and I see my radar lighting up with enemies coming for a point, I will anticipate their entry into the room, double jump, throw a grenade ( while floating ). If you time it right, before they get into the room, their shields should be ( if not almost ) depleted, then just blast way with your weapon of choice. I have personally killed 3 guardians at once using this method multiple times.

Do not use your double jump when you are outdoors trying to scale something small enough that a simple good ol' fashion regular jump can take care off. If you do that, odds are some sniper is going have a field day with you while you floating in the air trying to get back down!

Weapon of Choice - This really should need much explaining. Don't use snipers indoors! Don't use shotguns in big open spaces! haha no seriously though, the biggest thing I see is guardians using assault rifles in open spaces for long distances. NO, use your scout rifle! It is much more accurate at long distance. Assault rifles rape from medium to close range. Learning the maps will help you decide what weapons to use from the start of the fight. Learn what maps have good sniping lines, learn what maps benefit from having your shotgun out all game. Every map has a certain weapon that will excel on the map.

Personally I like open spaces ( bf fan ). I prefer not to be indoors so generally I use scout rifle/ assault rifle ( not a fan of burst guns ). My secondary is usually sniper/pulse rifle.

Super Charges- I'm probably going to hear see some comments about this one. I find it funny the amount of people that complain about the hunters super charge. IMO that is the easiest super power to get around. Reason I say that is because with warlock and titan, there is no warning that you are about to get killed. When you realize what is going on, its too late. The hunter has a dead giveaway. THE GUARDIAN IS ON FIRE. You can visually see when the hunter is on their supercharge.

So what do you do? Well pretty much two options. If you see him and he doesn't see you, you can either engage him and hope you got a good enough jump on him to kill him, or you stay stealthy, don't engage, follow him, wait for his charge to end ( either with 3 shots or the duration ends ) then kill him. If he sees you, well... your kind of fucked. You can try and evade him with some fancy moves, or try and do as much damage as you can before you die. lol

Well that's pretty much what I can think of off the top of my head for now. Sorry for it being a long wright up, but I just want to share some advice to people who just are bad mouthing the multiplayer because they aren't progressing well. Again, Please do not turn this into a bitching thread!!!! I would love to see other guardians share some input on some tips/tricks they learn. Hope it helps!!!!

I don't know anyone that complains about the Hunter's super charge. The f***ing Titan is so OP with the splash radius it is ridiculous, at least the Hunter requires some skill of aiming. It also doesn't help that the titan is practically invincible when it is in mid-air doing the super charge

My tips for multiplayer

Play Warlock with nova Bomb or Hunter with BladeDancer. Titan is bad. lol

Use a shotgun all the time, camp like a little girl crouched in a corner, use the fusion rifle for easy 1 shot kills and use rockets and camp the heavy ammo.

This sounds cheap as fuck but it works almost everytime and i love getting fan mail after games telling me to go back to cod

this is not my normal playstyle, im a run and gunner but the above describes like 99% of the community in pvp

My tips for multiplayer

Play Warlock with nova Bomb or Hunter with BladeDancer. Titan is bad. lol

Use a shotgun all the time, camp like a little girl crouched in a corner, use the fusion rifle for easy 1 shot kills and use rockets and camp the heavy ammo.

This sounds cheap as fuck but it works almost everytime and i love getting fan mail after games telling me to go back to cod

this is not my normal playstyle, im a run and gunner but the above describes like 99% of the community in pvp

Issue with that is, the duration it takes for the charge up. If you miss with the fusion, chances are your dead, especially in CQC. The tactic I would use on you then is the melee followed by a quick blast with the shotgun, or if I am a little bit further away, I am throwing a grenade, then blasting away with my rifle.

It's kinda funny how so few people use Titan. I have the kill 100 Warlock and Hunter achievements. I have a total of 210 kills. Minus 100 warlocks and 100 hunters, that means the other 10 kills are maybe Titans (though probably less since some could be hunters/warlocks that I killed after popping the achievements). That is crazy.

I'd say, wait until you are level 10 at least. Get to know your weapon, from patrols and such, know the recoil. Explore the maps, and learn the good spots.

Aim for the head.

Dont run alone, as if you meet two enemies at once, they will probably get you..

Use grenades, they are awesome!

Golden gun hunters aren't the problem. That bullshit invincible god-mod bladedancer garbage is the problem. I've seen a bladedancer clear a room of all 6 guys and go on to kill a 7th that had respawned and ran back before his damn super was over. They shouldn't be invincible during that shit, period.

I can see this getting nerfed as its so overpowered. Its the one thing that really pisses me off when they go on a rampage and are untouchable. Maybe I just haven't played enough PvP to have a useful tactic as of yet but it is unstoppable.