Achievement Guide

JSusie

To be quite honest, I found it easier to have all rules turned off, and keep Dwight Howard under the hoop rather then round around the ball carrier. And block any shots coming in, even 3 pointers and jump shots as with goal tending off, they count as a block. If you're still having trouble then change Howards stats to your favour and you should be fine. Got this within 1 quarter without the stats and this is my first nba game since 06.

Greate guide though :)

This is by far the best way to do the blocks. Thanx alot

• 2 weeks later...

for the timmy d backboard achievement, you have to take a jump shot and pull the left stick to either side as you release it to put it in off the board.

Also for the marcus camby rebound achievement i found it helpful to put short people in the other center and forward spots so he will be the tallest one and will usually grab the rebound.

Can Someone please help me with some achievements ive got 760G on this game so far but just need some assistance getting the rest thanks

GT: Rugless

100% Retail Games(1000/1000) :

Call of Duty 4, Modern Warfare 2, Call of Duty World at War, Fable 2, Smackdown vs Raw 2008

Working On:

NBA Live 10

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
"Check It Out" Achievement (10):

XBOX LIVE>LOBBY>

From there, pick a lobby with biggest amount of players. Chances are, it will be the GAME MODES>VERSUS lobby.

Select Any Name>View EA Locker>

From there, press RT to see if they have any files uploaded(Rosters, Settings or Crated Player.)

If they do not, move on to another Screen Name.

It took me about 15 times to find somebody that actually had a file uploaded.

NOTE: You CANNOT select yourself and download your own file under your own name...I tried it, trust me! Also, to simply put, if they do not have Sharezees achievement, they will not have a file in their locker.

7th person I clicked, I got it. Yay, thanks!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

For the "Timmy D" achievement you need to make 5 backboard shots and that is done easily by lining up a good bank shot, angle is everything, then use your left stick to direct the shot at the backboard and make the bank shot. Do that 5 times and the achievement will pop. If anyone is having a hard time with that one. Since the guide is not updated with that info. I used Kobe and knocked it out rather quickly.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...