Achievement Trading Thread

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Friend requests to boost this welcome. The game is still popular online, so don't think it will be too difficult to get most achievements. Territory Control is a problem though, nobody ever seems to play that one. I'm online now, but in the middle of an endurance race(with a payed driver) on Forza 3 so won't be able to play this until around 19:40 GMT.

I already have the platinum on the PS3 version, just bought the X360 version as I enjoyed the game enough to want it in my collection again.

I enjoy the online, but it would still be nice to get the online achievements out the way so I can just enjoy the game as it is.

Gamertag: squodge4

Time zone: GMT (London, UK)

I notice the Territory Control game mode is no longer played, so wouldn't mind boosting that one first! And yeah, I have a headset.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Is it possible to do all online achievements with one other person or is there a minimum number of players required to start a ranked match?

Send me a message if you're interested in boosting, I just picked this game up.

GT: machtkampf91

Doubt anyone boosts this anymore but thought id try anyhow.

Looking to boost the online achievements, send a msg

I'll add you both - hopefully since these were posted recently you're still looking to boost. Is anyone else trying to boost this game anymore? Hopefully we can get a 4th...

I'll add you both - hopefully since these were posted recently you're still looking to boost. Is anyone else trying to boost this game anymore? Hopefully we can get a 4th...

Hey I am willing to help boost I guess, I just picked it up, and already got a couple of the achievements, and I wouldn't mind getting help. Seeing how most of the matches I get into are lag fest, feel free to message me on XBL or send a friend request

GT downwithmcmahon