Game Pack 012 is out

heinstach

List of games for Game Pack 012:

Arcade:

Amidar (Konami, 1981)

Blades of Steel (Konami, 1987) RELEASED NOV. 25

Detana Twinbee (Konami, 1991)

Food Fight (Atari, 1983)

M.I.A.: Missing in Action (Konami, 1989)

Pooyan (Stern/Konami, 1982)

Sunset Riders (Konami, 1991)

Trick Trap (Konami, 1987) RELEASED NOV. 25

Twinbee (Konami, 1985)

Atari 2600:

Off The Wall

Pitfall II RELEASED NOV. 25

Thwocker

Warlords

Intellivision:

Vectron RELEASED NOV. 25

Volleyball

Nice to see that many arcade games in one pack. Amidar and Pooyan are two of my all-time favourite arcade games.

Having Sunset Riders available is huge for the Gameroom. This game is extremely popular among retro gamers from the early 90s, as it was always clogged with people wanting to play it at the local arcades. I'm hoping they'll continue to add games like this in the future, maybe some Crime Fighters and Aliens Vs Predator acrade.

hey i just downloaded and got only 4 new games

Blades of Steel

Trick Trap

Pitfall II

Vectron

wheres

Amidar (Konami, 1981)

Detana Twinbee (Konami, 1991)

Food Fight (Atari, 1983)

M.I.A.: Missing in Action (Konami, 1989)

Pooyan (Stern/Konami, 1982)

Sunset Riders (Konami, 1991)

Twinbee (Konami, 1985)

?????????????????

Can't wait for the Twinbee games! When I heard those two were coming the other day, I finally broke down and decided to buy something for Game Room. I had enough points to buy 4 games and two of those will be both Twinbee games. Maybe, if we're lucky, Konami will give us plenty of other shooters like Salamander or Gradius!

I'd love to see them add some of the Strata titles like Time Killers or Blood Storm. Yeah, I know they're b-list (or c-list) fighting games, but campy classics none the less. Maybe even add classic LD games like Dragon's Lair or Space Ace. Since they now fit on the iPhone, shouldn't be a problem to add them as a reasonable size download.

Drax

It is incredible that we're getting an arcade game that actually made it to the Mega Drive and Snes. I really hope they will do something similar with ones like Street Fighter and Mortal Kombat. I also hope that they can find a way to get arcade titles like Golden Axe that are already on the market as Game Room titles.

It is incredible that we're getting an arcade game that actually made it to the Mega Drive and Snes. I really hope they will do something similar with ones like Street Fighter and Mortal Kombat. I also hope that they can find a way to get arcade titles like Golden Axe that are already on the market as Game Room titles.

Honestly, I'd rather see them sign companies like Taito and Data East on and start offering games made by those companies than start to offer titles that are already available elsewhere.