Online racing??

hakujr13

I'm just wondering if anyone is having the same troubles as I am. I just want to race online with people of my skill or better but I can't ever find a race, I anyone has a good group of guys willin to race clean and have fun hit me up please so I don't have to trade this game in because I like racing but career mode is boring

Gamer tag: hakujr13

Sadly, not too many people even own this game, or wanted to give it a chance after the debacle that is NTG2011. I pre-ordered it, and can honestly say the online is still riddled with bugs... with the addition of AC3, Hitman, Halo 4, COD:BO2 in the recent month or two, people that own NASCAR:IL, don't even play it anymore. I still attempt to, however after sitting in a lobby for a half an hour to an hour just to get into a race that glitches out on the start is extremely frustrating. I continue to attempt to play this game, but am one of the few. Even the first week of owning this game, the community has been dead, as there are only two tracks ever being raced on, and the chances of getting into that lobby is even slimmmer. Good luck, my GT: Alien Locust

I can't even bring myself to play the online. 250 races where you can't even pick what you want to race (unless you have a boosting partner that will duke it out with you) is absolutely horrible.

Not to mention that I have offically raced 6 online races. I've been credited with only 4.

horrible

Online races are awful to put it nicely. People crash every corner until the third GWC and even then they can't stop crashing. You'll have to be very diligent if you ever intend to get the "250 Online Races Completed" achievement. I've found the best time to race is late-night when no one is on; you usually will get the same few people that actually want to race clean.