Join my M416 appreciation club

Rory101Airborne

The AN-94 is behind the F2000 and the Famas?! Those guns are absolutely dreadful! Why Rich, why? :p
Mwahahahahaha. :D
MK3A1 > all.
This guy knows!
How did you even get that many kills with that sh**? wtf. I touched it once and will never again, lol.
Haha. Well, since I've mastered all primaries I got to know all the weapons pretty well. They all have "personalities", if you will, and some you get along with, some you don't, and some you have to work at. The MK3 falls into the latter. I got 500 for the master tag then thought "It'll be hilarious to have this piece of shit in my top 5, I'll do that!".

Basically I used Kobra sight, Extended Mags and Flechette Rounds. It seemed to work out pretty well for me. Oh, and tight infantry maps (Metro, Seine, Bazaar).

The thing is now though, I've got quite good at using it so I might just make it a regular weapon, hahaha.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you even science bro i think not. Australia is better than UK. Thats why all brits move here lmfao...
I science sometimes. But I mostly history.

I have another Australian friend and I always rip on her for being the descendant of criminal scum. Her surname is Smith too. You really can't get more English than that! :p

I science sometimes. But I mostly history.

I have another Australian friend and I always rip on her for being the descendant of criminal scum. Her surname is Smith too. You really can't get more English than that! :p

But humm this is my surname I don't think this a English surname... Kovačević

http://lastnames.myheritage.com/last-name/Kovacevic

doesnt seem to english eh??

But humm this is my surname I don't think this a English surname... Kovačević

http://lastnames.myheritage.com/last-name/Kovacevic

doesnt seem to english eh??

Criminal scum!

My surname isn't English either. It's Ukrainain. And even if my mother hadn't taken my dad's name I'd have an Irish surname. Yeah, my Australian friend has a more English name than me :(

Criminal scum!

My surname isn't English either. It's Ukrainain. And even if my mother hadn't taken my dad's name I'd have an Irish surname. Yeah, my Australian friend has a more English name than me :(

Ukraninain wanker..... lol

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PhY9PBceqYY]A Brief History Of Australia - YouTube[/ame]

That's how we roll.

Set up the standard too with all these dirty Croats going there too. ;)

Actually mate you racist brits had a thing called the white australia policyhttp://nla.gov.au/nla.mus-vn3118296-s1-v.jpgBascialy you brits went around europe asking for other whites to immigrate to australia for 10 pounds and this included CROATS, brits, serbians, greeks, italians, germans etc... It was actually you brits who made alot of croats to move to australia.. that and the war.. SO LEARN HISTORY MATE....

• 4 weeks later...
l just got my 5th service star. l'm gonna leave it and finish my SCAR-L and probably stay with the AN-94. That sounds so sexy full-auto. <3

an-94 full auto??? are all the christmas noobs infiltrating the boards here? we got m416 appreciation threads and now this? :confused:

an-94 full auto??? are all the christmas noobs infiltrating the boards here? we got m416 appreciation threads and now this? :confused:

Bugger off. PP-19, single-action, ironsights duel any time baby. We'll see who can't shoot :boxer

When you reach a certain stage of BF-awesomeness, it doesn't matter what gun you use cause you're good with all of them ;9

Bugger off. PP-19, single-action, ironsights duel any time baby. We'll see who can't shoot :boxer

When you reach a certain stage of BF-awesomeness, it doesn't matter what gun you use cause you're good with all of them ;9

i wasnt talking shit---the an-94 is just WAY better on burst fire. but yes im sure you're really good with the two weapons you have mastered

Aug a3 > m416

Only cos Aussie uses it!

My first couple of minutes with the Aug A3 were pretty hairy, but since then I have been breaking out the rape-sauce on bitches with this magnificent gun!

Do you even science bro i think not. Australia is better than UK. Thats why all brits move here lmfao...

Are you referring to the ones who moved there willingly?

Love the M416 I have 8 service stars with it.

It only took 1.5 pages to get a serious reply on-topic! I commend thee good sir!

i wasnt talking shit---the an-94 is just WAY better on burst fire. but yes im sure you're really good with the two weapons you have mastered

Oh l thought l was getting accused of using OP stuff again. Yeah it is much more effective on burst-fire, l very often burst if it's an option. The M5K for instance is Great on burst-fire.

l just love the sound the AN makes when you open it up on full-auto BLATHATHATHATHA :uzi:

Oh l thought l was getting accused of using OP stuff again. Yeah it is much more effective on burst-fire, l very often burst if it's an option. The M5K for instance is Great on burst-fire.

l just love the sound the AN makes when you open it up on full-auto BLATHATHATHATHA :uzi:

Oh god, the AN-94 on full auto.....why?! Please don't say you use the fore grip on it as well?! (If you can't tell, I'm just kidding)

The AN is so much better at burst fire, than full auto. The drop in fire rate is just not worth it, and with burst fire you are basically in control of how fast you can pump out the bullets.

The AN is so much better at burst fire, than full auto. The drop in fire rate is just not worth it, and with burst fire you are basically in control of how fast you can pump out the bullets.

It's not necessary to have burst fire on ANY gun. If you exercise some restraint and use short, controlled bursts, then any gun in this game can be beast.