Growing Club cheevo

jismo66

Sorry if this has already been dicussed,at the moment i have 2 gold teams,2 silver,& 1 bronze and a stackload of gold players to boot,yet my value is only 21 million at the minute,does anyone have an idea how many players/teams you need to get to 85 million ??:eek:

Edited by jismo66

There is a few ways to get this achievement.

One way is to buy cheap gold player cards. It's not hard to find regular gold cards for 300, these are worth ~100,000 and rare golds costs ~650 coins and they are worth ~250,000.

So, to get up to a value of 85,000,000 you will need ~340 rare gold cards or ~850 regular gold cards or a combination of them. 340 rare gold cards will cost around 220,000 coins and 850 regular cards around 250,000.

Another solution is to buy bronze packs for 400 coins, in these you will usually get three players worth around 200,000. This will cost around 170,000 coins, so it should be the cheapest way to get the achievement.

Maybe players like Messi, Ronaldo etc is worth a lot, but it doesn't matter since the cost like 500,000... :)

Edited by Bergentz

I have almost 800 cards in my club and mine is worth 76 million. I'm almost there. I've bought a lot of Gold packs, but another method i've found works well. Just search through all the bronze and silver cards... buy up all the rare ones you find for 150 (bronze) and 250 (silver). I probably bought around 50-100 cards like this and it boosted my club up at least 30 million.

im going to sell all my top players and try to accomplish this by buying all bronze packs all the time thus getting the pack cheevo also i am going to try this until the 1st of november when i get 4 gold packs because of ultimate edition hopefully ill be close by then :)

I got it a few hours ago. I had almost 1000 players when it unlocked, ~150 rare gold, ~250 regular gold, ~20 silver and 500+ bronze. Very glad that it finally unlocked since it was getting pretty boring buying bronze packs and cheap gold players of the market.

Now I have sold everything but the main squad and I'm going to spend all the coins on gold packs, hopefully I get an "In Form" card and that achievement, but why my usual luck I probably wont.

bergentz have you sold all your players any chance of having a few freebies even if its just a few bronze that hardly sell?

Sorry, it's all gone. Took forever to get tid of everything.

I needed the coins for buying gold packs, just bought 25 premium gold packs and the best I got was Raul Albiol (82), this is bullshit, never going to get an IF-card...

Decided to start with this one today. Went from 5 million club value to 40 million in one hour. Just by buying low gold's for 300 coins. Prefer the cheap golds method because of the discardvalue of every card. I will break even eventually. Bronze pack method doesn't give you that guarentee.

I grew almost 18M in an hour on the auction block (40M to 58M). If I could get on the application more frequently, I think I would have this achievement by now.

Once i get it, I will be liquidating my 85 OVR all Germany squad.

Selling all those players back for coins is as painful as building the 85m.

Why is that? Just Quick Sell them in your Club and break even. Only buy cards below their discard value. So 300 coins max for a normal gold card.