Achievement Trading Thread

Krazie

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. io iw in xag3x

2.HorzionInverted

I am totally up for this, multiplayer has really died down since last I played :/

Ok so this is the new list I got sorry first come first serve but sending all u a message today to possibly get ready to boost this Sunday!

IF ON LIST PLEASE ADD EACHOTHER

1. Me (io iw in xag3x)

2. Horizoninverted

3. Dafrank360

4. Splittmark

5. Masterminshew

6. Chillinskimmer

---------

EXTRA PEOPLE

SANCREA

CHORLEY

Ok so this is the new list I got sorry first come first serve but sending all u a message today to possibly get ready to boost this Sunday!

IF ON LIST PLEASE ADD EACHOTHER

1. Me (io iw in xag3x)

2. Horizoninverted

3. Dafrank360

4. Splittmark

5. Masterminshew

6. Chillinskimmer

---------

EXTRA PEOPLE

SANCREA

CHORLEY

sorry, won't be able to make this got work and babysitting to do. Hope you guys get the achievements :)

I need the skill kill or whatever it is for downing a player while you're flashed, problem is no one uses flash grenades.. Will boost whatever kill achievements people need if I can get help with this.

Message WolfsBane VII if you're interested, that's capital W B and capital vii like it shows on my tag.

Would really much like to complete everything on this game now, it's the last thing I need doing. Thanks.

Edited by WolfsBane VII

Lookin to help yall (and myself) to all of the multiplayer achievements for this game. . just bought it from Gamestop but honestly, may not be able to boost til its summer (for me), which'll be after may 9, last day of this semester of college :woop:.

Anyway, just send me a friend request anytime after May 9th and I will try my best to get us in a lobby asap. :)

(Girlfriend owns the GT) Gamertag: EmyleeFTW