Killing myself. Confirmed.

Even if they aren't showing anything, can't they AT LEAST TELL US they're working on it...? It's been 2 years since Skyrim, and Three Dog's VO basically leaked it last year. It's not like they can't NOT be working on it.

Or they would have the courtesy to say that website is fake but yeah my hopes still lie on that website's countdown.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Or they would have the courtesy to say that website is fake but yeah my hopes still lie on that website's countdown.

Yeah :( If anything, maybe the announcement for the game will come Monday, that's when the timer ends right?

I just have a gut feeling Fallout 4 is already underway. Developing wise, they haven't done anything since Skyrim. Sure, they published Dishonored and are publishing The Evil Within, but that doesn't conflict with developing at all, so there's still room for hope. Even if it's a small dosage.

Yeah :( If anything, maybe the announcement for the game will come Monday, that's when the timer ends right?

I just have a gut feeling Fallout 4 is already underway. Developing wise, they haven't done anything since Skyrim. Sure, they published Dishonored and are publishing The Evil Within, but that doesn't conflict with developing at all, so there's still room for hope. Even if it's a small dosage.

I bet my life that they do. They'll probably announce it at E3 and they've probably spent all this time doing art design and writing.

I bet my life that they do. They'll probably announce it at E3 and they've probably spent all this time doing art design and writing.

Although I don't know much about game development, I'd agree with you here. Either way, I still suspect a 2015 Q4 launch of the game for next-gen console.

Although I don't know much about game development, I'd agree with you here. Either way, I still suspect a 2015 Q4 launch of the game for next-gen console.

Especially for games as big as Bethesda's are, the art design and writing probably takes a loooong time as they do a better job of making interesting side quests than any other dev. I for one hope this is next gen as it would allow them to make games so much bigger and filled with detail.

If I remember correctly they started working on their next project when they finished the last DLC for Skyrim so almost a year's worth + more in pre-production working on Fallout 4.

http://www.trueachievements.com/n12949/no-more-dlc-for-skyrim-as-bethesda-is-moving-on.htm

Especially for games as big as Bethesda's are, the art design and writing probably takes a loooong time as they do a better job of making interesting side quests than any other dev. I for one hope this is next gen as it would allow them to make games so much bigger and filled with detail.

I would imagine VO sessions take a pretty long time too. Whereas most games are done in maybe about 2 weeks of 3-5 hour sessions (I'm basing this evidence off an interview I saw with Troy Baker and Roger Craig Smith - Joker and Batman in Arkham Origins), I can see RPG's like Fallout taking months of VO recording.

If I remember correctly they started working on their next project when they finished the last DLC for Skyrim so almost a year's worth + more in pre-production working on Fallout 4.

http://www.trueachievements.com/n12949/no-more-dlc-for-skyrim-as-bethesda-is-moving-on.htm

Let's hope that the next project is indeed Fallout, because hell, what else would they develop?!

Well here I was actually getting excited for VGX. I'll still watch it, but the entire time I'll be Sad Keanuing it.

Same here.

Oh, and you should look up why Keanu is sad in those pics. His life story is one worth sobbing over :(

So who's down to shot all employees of Bethesda in the knees? I used to lie like you, but then I took a delayed announcement to the knee. Better yet, we drop a few Fat Mans on them. Or call in ghouls. Or send them to work to death to an isolated city.

So who's down to shot all employees of Bethesda in the knees? I used to lie like you, but then I took a delayed announcement to the knee. Better yet, we drop a few Fat Mans on them. Or call in ghouls. Or send them to work to death to an isolated city.

I'll disregard the overused, lame Skyrim joke and join you in dropping a massive Fat Man on the HQ.

Pender, Slaughter, Puppys, Wolf, B A R 4 D, Emperor, and anyone else can join!

Same event or not, something has to happened to trigger F4 announcement.

We've spoke about it too much at this point, it's become personal..

Hmm, agreed dude. The news articles on the home page is riddled with people who keep trying to shut up the true fan's fun of having hope. It's sad. Either way, I just want the tiniest bit of info confirmed to know it's real and gonna happen.

Maybe he's just saying there's nothing happening at the VGX so they can actually announce something there?! :eek:

Reserve psychology maybe?

Tease the fans to excite them, tell them it won't be revealed, this leaves fans unexcited, only to then actually announce it to resurprise the fans?!

Edited by BiggD