Did you enjoy this game?

Did you enjoy this game? I picked it up for 10 bucks and I'm debating if I want to play it or give it away as a birthday present.

Hmmm, did someone go to Best Buy this past weekend? :p I'm in your same boat, dude. I've actually already opened mine, though, and I've only done some of the tutorial. The controls are definitely a little convoluted, not as horrible as most make them out to be, but more intricate than C&C controls or LOTR BFME as those are the only console RTS games I have played.

I'm a real sucker for large scale battles and I've read there's plenty in this game, without it hurting the frame rate too. I just saw it as a $10 brand new game so I couldn't go wrong, whether I liked it or not. But I'm going to be getting into this game more than likely today and within the next few days. If you wanna wait it out a few more days, I'll give you a little feedback as far as the missions that I play if no one else gives their take on the game.

ive played the chaos campaign and quite enjoyed it once i got used to the controls ive just started the orc campaign which starts off well but then you change to dark elves which arent as fun. the missions can last a while and it can be frustraing at times when you fail for a silly reason, oh and there is absolutly nobody online to play against so unless you boost or have a friend who has the game you wont be able to get a single multiplayer achievement :(

• 1 month later...
  • 4 years later...