Your opinions about the Achievements in NG3

Dark Anaconda

Hey guys,

the achievements are up since today ,you can see them at the Homepage of Xbox360a.org.

Ok you can`t see the secret ones yet but i still would like to hear your opinions about the achievements that you can see already.

My personal Opinion as a big NG Fan:

Difficulty of the achievements : 1/10 , i will make this game real quick to 1000Gs and play another game. I was hoping that we would have a challenge with the achievements, but it seems like that even the achievements are more for the casual folks....

I still hope that the two secret 100GS Achievements can provide some decent challenge...

I could say so many things about NG3 but the topic here is about the achievements.

Well lets see what you guys think.

Edited by Dark Anaconda

Hey guys,

the achievements are up since today ,you can see them at the Homepage of Xbox360a.org.

Ok you can`t see the secret ones yet but i still would like to hear your opinions about the achievements that you can see already.

My personal Opinion as a big NG Fan:

Difficulty of the achievements : 1/10 , i will make this game real quick to 1000Gs and play another game. I was hoping that we would have a challenge with the achievements, but it seems like that even the achievements are more for the casual folks....

I still hope that the two secret 100GS Achievements can provide some decent challenge...

I could say so many things about NG3 but the topic here is about the achievements.

Well lets see what you guys think.

LOL, you're in for a rude awakening if you think it's going to be that easy buddy. Really? 1 of 10. HAHA. Good grief.

Well buddy i love to play real hard games ,i enjoyed the previous NG games because it was a nice challenge but the new NG Game looks easy for me.

Probably because i am a hard die Fan it looks easier for me, thats the reason.

I beat the fuck out of the NG Games because i love them so much.

I said 1/10 because of my feelings... not because its true > i just wanted so say: " Team Ninja WTF are you DOING? you gave the casual folks the Hero Mode thats absolutely ok but the achievements are also looking so easy? Is this game going to be overall easy? NOOO!!!!! "

When it comes to personal favourite games ,people are showing their feelings ,sometimes they are raging ,sometimes they are just frustrated. So i want to apologize , i am just disappointed ,but you are guys are gamers like me ,so probably you will understand my feelings.

But in one point you guys are definately right: Don`t judge before playing the fucking game!

Its really hard to be patient and hard to calm down when it comes to personal favourite games

Edited by Dark Anaconda

Hard to give an opinion on this list since we haven't played the game, but it looks as uninspired and dull as the SP gameplay trailers we've been shown.

They'd better release a convincing SP/MP demo soon if they want my money, because as of today I just can't see a reason to buy this over Asura's Wrath and/or DMC collection.

• 2 weeks later...

From our sister site, supposed full list:

[spoiler=id]Swoop of the Falcon - Learn the Falcon Dive. 10G

Tackle - Learn the crash. 10G

Climbing Kunai - Kunai Learn climbing. 10G

Running on the wall - Learn the stroke on the wall. 10G

Flying Bird Shot - Learn the Flying Bird Strike 10G

Climbing Rope - Learn how to climb the rope. 10G

Lowering Izuna - Izuna Learn the descent. 10G

Final Technique - Learn the Technique Final. 10G

Hell - Learn Ninpo. 10G

Steel against steel - Destroy the Spider of Steel. 10G

Vice Assassin - Finish Day 1. 10G

Attention to the yellow line - Escape the monorail. 10G

Eventful journey - Finish the day 2. 10G

Beyond the flames - Survive the fire. 15G

Sleep antediluvian - Finish the day 3. 15G

Monstrous creations - Escape at disposal of Chimera. 15G

The Great Escape - Finish the day 4. 15G

The follower - Finish the event Sanji in Hayabusa village. 15G

The Karma of a Shinobi - Finish the day 5. 15G

Evil twin - Defeat the Epigonos. 15G

The wait - Finish the day 6. 15G

Ahab - Attack Black Narwhal. 15G

The advent of the Goddess - Finish the day 7. 15G

Brothers - The sibling rivalry comes to an end. 15G

Penance - Another death to atone. 15G

Hero - Finish the game on Hero. 50G

Shinobi - Finish the game on Normal. 50G

Mentor - Beat the game on Hard difficulty. 60G

Master Ninja - Beat the game on Master Ninja. 100G

Steel against bone - 100 carries off against opponents with steel bones. 10G

We'll cover you - Play a Ninja try co-op with a partner. 10G

Initiation - Play a Clan Battle. 10G

Teamwork - Win 10 battles in the team. 10G

Alone against everyone - Win a Battle Royale. 10G

Treacherous - Run a betrayal. 10G

The sly - Run un'Uccisioni ghost. 10G

An honorable death - You harakiri. 10G

Initiate - Finish 10 Evidence Follower 10G

Veteran - 10G Finish 10 Evidence Mentor

Flat - Finish Chapter 5 Test. 10G

Supreme - Finish 5 Test Master Ninja. 50G

Ninja final - Finish 3 Ninja definitive tests. 100G

Master of the Katana - Bring the katana livelllo 10. 15G

Great style maestro Hayabusa - Reach Level 50. 15G

Snowman - Play 10 times the level snowy range. 10G

Guardian of the Village - Village Hidden Play level 10 times. 10G

Observer - Play the level Watchtower 10 times. 10G

Solitaire Ninja - Ninja Finish 10 Evidence-handed. 50G

The spice of life - get 10 pieces of customization. 10G

Walking dictionary - Get 100 kaniji. 50G

I knew IT!!!! Reach Level-fuckin-50! If this multiplayer is shit i'm going to rage. I do NOT Want to dump endless hours to get a stupid maxed character in multiplayer achievement. Seriously, who makes these achievements for the game?

Do these people not learn from shitty multiplayer achievements that everyone complained about?! Like for instance, oh i dont know, get to level 50 in AC Brotherhood?!?!

the only thing that makes me truly nervous of playing the Mp is how you can perform "betrayals" on your own team. With how bad the online community is for online games, i can definitely picture in my head people on your own team griefing you or killing you on purpose, you would think a game like NG would eventually have like 1v1 or maybe even 2v2 MP for the nature of the game, but with how it looks it just seems like its going to be all over the place..."sigh" :(

However, can't you form teams or 'clans' for your side? If that's the case, people on here should get together and form teams to prevent griefing and to pop those chievos faster IMO.

This is what i will do: Enjoying the singleplayer ,playing the Multiplayer to get the achievements ( i am not interested in Multiplayer ).

After that i will try to enjoy the Co-op Mode Missions with my Xbox Live Friends >> this is the only thing i could play for a long time.