HC Dom

bengals84

Is it just me lately or are more and more people NOT CAPING flags and just playing it like TD. Tonight my team was up 26 to 0 and I was the only one with a cap including my team. I mean really no one on the other team caped there spawn flag! Just stupid, I guess everyone ran to a corner and sat there. Last night in core Dom I lost a game by less than 30 pts, 3 teammates that were clan members (not from my clan) they had about 50 kills between them with 0 caps, again just dumb. I wish they could make it to where you get some kind of penalty for not even attempting to cap a flag. Or give pts for getting killed while trying to cap the flag. I just had to vent and did not see a bitching thread.

Is it just me lately or are more and more people NOT CAPING flags and just playing it like TD. Tonight my team was up 26 to 0 and I was the only one with a cap including my team. I mean really no one on the other team caped there spawn flag! Just stupid, I guess everyone ran to a corner and sat there. Last night in core Dom I lost a game by less than 30 pts, 3 teammates that were clan members (not from my clan) they had about 50 kills between them with 0 caps, again just dumb. I wish they could make it to where you get some kind of penalty for not even attempting to cap a flag. Or give pts for getting killed while trying to cap the flag. I just had to vent and did not see a bitching thread.

that is every call of duty mode.

It's just becoming pathetic how people play this game. Fingers crossed that Titanfall is awesome

A mate and me were talking about this today. The fact that every Hardcore mode is just people camping, even more so on the objective modes where they have something to camp ie dogtags or capture points. We went on Warhawk at one point and both teams didn't even try and capture B they all just set up and waited for people like us who actually wanted to play properly to just run out and try and take it. Worse still was the fact that the friendlies weren't even shooting the campers or snipers when they poked their heads out, they literally just sat and waited for people to try and cap. I'm close to heading back into Battlefield which may be broken but I don't often have to deal with people playing like twats all the time...

• 2 weeks later...