All Characters Free?

xhunterrrr

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we both posted the same thing at the same time! Yours has the pretty picture so I will try and delete my thread!

OH NO. We just both posted the same type of reply at the same time! What is happening?!?

I can delete my reply in your thread to see if that allows you to delete it, if you want.

This is awesome news, it will be interesting to see what the said conditions are for unlocking the gift, e.g only for a limited time etc, after all they will want people to buy this game :)

Hopefully though, it will just be a code with a far off expiry date, as i was planning on getting the ultra edition anyway, so, i if i get a free code for the original 8 i will just give it to a mate to get them playing KI :D

Hopefully though, it will just be a code with a far off expiry date, as i was planning on getting the ultra edition anyway, so, i if i get a free code for the original 8 i will just give it to a mate to get them playing KI :D

The email specifically says the code only works on the gamertag it's addressed to.

Was coming to post this, only to be surprised there's a freaking news bulletin about it x_x Too bad I have zero excitement for the game.

I have to admit this is kinda cool even though I'm not a big fighting game fan. It will be nice to be able to use all the characters, especially when friends come over. I just hope that they will enable the use of xbox 360 fightsticks (if they haven't already).

I wonder if this is a growing trend as they near launch to give more things away? I received a code for an Audi in Forza 5 a few days ago and now all the characters for KI. I can't complain about free.

I didn't get one and I have no idea why? Maybe there is a random element. I have 78,000 GS and have had live for years all on one account (does run out in a few days). Its annoying to hear people getting it that don't want it when I was going to buy it.

If anyone has one they aren't planning on using I'll take it off your hands. (Not sure why you'd be in this forum though)

I didn't get one and I have no idea why? Maybe there is a random element. I have 78,000 GS and have had live for years all on one account (does run out in a few days). Its annoying to hear people getting it that don't want it when I was going to buy it.

If anyone has one they aren't planning on using I'll take it off your hands. (Not sure why you'd be in this forum though)

First off, the fine print says they are tied to the gamer tag they are sent to. Second, trading/selling/buying/asking for codes/etc. isn't allowed on X360A.

Personally, I wasn't planning on buying KI, but that doesn't mean I won't play it since I am getting it for free.

Just got mine as well. I want to say we got due to Pre ordering the X1. But then then again I don't remember giving my GT info at the MS store through the dash :confused:

i have not preordered xbox1 and i got an email

my best "guess" is that it has something to do with either tenure as an xbox live member or gamerscore