What games do you have installed to your Hdd

safc15

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

;2948381'] but I tend to delete them when I'm done with them (makes sense really! ;))

Same with me. I used to have Halo 3, Gears 2, etc. but I'm past those games now.

Currently I have Rock Band 2 and Skate 2 installed. Skate 2 doesn't load properly without it installed, that's what I get for buying it used. :p

;2948381']There was definitely already a thread on this.

BUT

I have L4D, Fallout 3 and maybe something else.

I used to have Orange Box and Eternal Sonata on there too, but I tend to delete them when I'm done with them (makes sense really! ;))

Couldnt find one:confused:

I tend to delete them off my drive after I'm through with them. If I know I'm not going to play it for a few months at least I will delete it.

Basically that leaves only 1 game on there at a time (minus arcade games) so that just leaves Mass Effect 2 on my drive.

I also only install games that require heavy load times

At the moment I have:

Assassin's Creed 2

Borderlands

Devil May Cry 4

Final Fantasy XIII Disc 3(Installed each disc as I came to them then deleted when done)

Gears of War 2

Left 4 Dead 2

Modern Warfare 2

I did used to have loads more games installed to, however once I give up on them altogether I usually delete them as I'll be lucky to play them once every month or 2 then.

Some I've deleted like Banjo Kazooie N&B though where I had to move to my new 360 Boxing day and I haven't bothered installing them again, I couldn't play BK:N&B without it installed either way, loading times are terrible, even with it installed.

I have never done this but am thinking of doing so. If you have a game that you are half way through can you dl it to the HDD and still use current save points? Also is there a way to know how much space it will take up before you install it?

You can install and delete games from your HDD as freely as you want, it doesn't affect save games whatsoever, the only things installing does is make the Xbox sound almost silent depending on the game, and make the majority of them have shorter load times.

As for space they take up, most average between 3 to 6.8GB, its different depending on the game, but if you search on Google you can get a list of what games take up how much space fairly easily.