Online Lag

stevedb79

In all honesty, once I am done this game it's going right back to EB for a trade in for either GoW or MW.

Go for MW. EPIC felt like it was OK for them to cut 22 of the 26-odd weapon skins from the finished game, and sell them to you again. After you'd already payed for them.

Yes, I know. "THEYZ ONLY WEPUN SKINS!!1". Thanks, average person on EPIC's forums. It's the fact that they think it's OK to do that to their fans that bugs me.

The only time I've had lag in this game is when it's early in the morning and the community is mostly non-americans and they get host. It does happen occasionally with people who have terrible internet, but that happens in many games.

Overall, I don't think it's all that bad. It's as expected IMHO.

Edited by Grammaton Dryad

Go for MW. EPIC felt like it was OK for them to cut 22 of the 26-odd weapon skins from the finished game, and sell them to you again. After you'd already payed for them.

Yes, I know. "THEYZ ONLY WEPUN SKINS!!1". Thanks, average person on EPIC's forums. It's the fact that they think it's OK to do that to their fans that bugs me.

lol whilst I agree with you on the skins, totally, MW is the same. They decided to cut out a few of the maps, and then release them as DLC. I say that because how else could they have the DLC details months before the game is even out lol bloody devs these days are going downhill fast!!

The fact that's its P2P doesn't cause lag, I'm on a fiber optic connection and can host a game without lag to anyone except NL and Asian players. A localization setting would help those of you in American with crappy connection and stop you complaining when you play someone from europe the same can be said for any crappy connections. What spoils p2p imo is the fact its so easy to exploit and so many little kids do it. A group of 4 of us played everyday since release and the lag only started at the beginning of this week so imo its unfair to blame p2p yes it may have its problems but cheating/host abusers don't help the problem.

The fact that's its P2P doesn't cause lag, I'm on a fiber optic connection and can host a game without lag to anyone except NL and Asian players. A localization setting would help those of you in American with crappy connection and stop you complaining when you play someone from europe the same can be said for any crappy connections. What spoils p2p imo is the fact its so easy to exploit and so many little kids do it. A group of 4 of us played everyday since release and the lag only started at the beginning of this week so imo its unfair to blame p2p yes it may have its problems but cheating/host abusers don't help the problem.

P2P is an inferior system to dedicated servers. It sucks, and everyone knows it. Stop defending it.