I hate little kids!!

specVjavi

Sorry if you're a little kid. In actuality, i don't hate little kids, just the ones that talk smack. In video games. Knowing perfectly well that they're safe at home and nothing can happen to them.

As of late when I've been playing Modern Warfare 2, I always seem to get stuck with little kids who seem to be around the middle school age. Now, nothing against younger people, I'm not trying to age discriminate or anything, and its cool that they play video games, but why the hell do they have to be such little dicks? lol. I mean seriously, they go and on and on and on and most of the time they don't even have a clue what they're talking about. The whole "Im gonna fuck your mother/sister/father/whatever other family member" is really stupid for them to say. True, most older people say the same stupid things, but it just sounds retarded when they say it. i mean really, youre 12 years old and have no idea what youre talking about so just STFU. It makes me wonder, was i really that stupid when i was younger? I felt like i had more common sense, and i definitely did not speak like most of those kids do. I would get the shit kicked out of me if i did. Parents should pay more attention to the game ratings. Rated "M" should mean i should not be hearing squeaky singing, cussing voices out of my headset.

Whats worse are the kids that are good. haha. They do better than me, and then they tell me to kill myself/quit playing CoD or something along those lines. Are you freaking retarded?! Congratulations, youre good at a video game. Then you get to go to bed and then school then more video games, while i go work two jobs, go to school, have fun and drink with my friends, party, enjoy life, and play video games in between. Sorry i dont have all the time in the world to play video games.

I know some really cool little kids in real life, but the stupid ones that play video games just send me over the edge. Oh well, what can you do but vent and rant? :uzi:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think this is why you can mute certain people you dont want to listen to. I do this all the time when I am playing a game but want to hear what some people say since I dont have a mic but listen to what my team mates say. But as I said if there is some kid on like your describing or some fool making loud noises down the headset or playing music down it I just mute them and if they are just being a idiot I also report them for bad communications.

true, halo is/was probably worse, but almost every day i play theres seems to be a little kid that likes to run his mouth off. i realize that i can always mute these unruly children, but i shouldnt have to. this makes me wish party chat was possible in MW2 where i can only talk and liste to my non-stupid and over age friends.

Halo is/was the prime example of this, but a lot of kids have gone on to modern warfare 2, I Have had more kids scream at me/swear in the past week than the past 2 years ive been on xbox live. Yesterday Myself and two of my mates played demolition, I had some Kid who sounded about 12 swearing at me saying he wants to fuck my sister (I'm an only child btw)

Usually I say like "oh shut up you shouldn't even be on here bla bla" but Me and my mates ended up just laughing at him as he was screaming his head off at me. He ended up saying I'm terrible and should die, funny that, I went 33-8 he went about 4-18 and left. The mute button is Good thing but you still get them shouting so loud its in others mics, so Ground war is my only option now (party chat) Parents should really listen to what the child says/is playing.

Mute them.

Or give up your two jobs and your social life and dedicate your life to video gaming. You will then be better than them, so they can't tell you to go kill yourself because your rubbish. They can however tell you to get a life or go partying with your friends, because you have no life.

Catch 22 situation :D

Parents should really listen to what the child says/is playing.

I usually find that these little kids who shout and scream abuse and other incompetent crap down the mic wait for their parents to leave the house. That way they can shout and scream how ever much they want.

However, when adults/older people come online and they are drunk out of their face that makes me very angry also. I mean, they're drunk and they have nothing better to do than act like a fool over XBL? (Especially when they're on my team!)

I usually find that these little kids who shout and scream abuse and other incompetent crap down the mic wait for their parents to leave the house. That way they can shout and scream how ever much they want.

However, when adults/older people come online and they are drunk out of their face that makes me very angry also. I mean, they're drunk and they have nothing better to do than act like a fool over XBL? (Especially when they're on my team!)

True, But I wouldn't (I'm not a parent though) Let my child play a violent game, that does make you frustrated (I doubt the children can hide all their rage when their parents are home) play when I'm out And Its not as if they don't know the rating/game they must have bought it/Heard about it/seen their child play it.

As for the drunk adults I don't know what to say like you said, if all they have to do is get drunk/stoned and come home and play some xbox, they need some help :p

If Microsoft can put measures in to stop under aged people access facebook, Surely they can do more to stop young children play the games they do.

As of late when I've been playing Modern Warfare 2, I always seem to get stuck with little kids who seem to be around the middle school age. Now, nothing against younger people, I'm not trying to age discriminate or anything, and its cool that they play video games...

It's not cool that they're playing MW2. The game is rated 18 so they shouldn't be playing it anyway, the little retards. It's the same with L4D - it's an 18 but the online community seems to be made up primarily of 12 year old boys that sound like little girls screaming down their microphones. It especially annoys me when you get ones that start ordering you around - "Go over there!", "Cover me!"... Wait, did a pre-teen just give me an order...? :rolleyes:

That's a different rant entirely though so I'll go back to MW2....

Mix all these kids with the fact that you have no party chat, and you're stuck with having to repeatedly mute the idiots. What a pain in the arse! :(

Halo has to be the worst for this. Just its stupid. Ive heard kids trying to slag off 30 something year old men and then the kids ending up crying then going offline because he couldnt handle getting stuff said back to him.

lol that happend to me once I made some 11 year old cry just by beating him on cod waw:eek:

Your sig is hella freaky

True, But I wouldn't (I'm not a parent though) Let my child play a violent game, that does make you frustrated (I doubt the children can hide all their rage when their parents are home) play when I'm out And Its not as if they don't know the rating/game they must have bought it/Heard about it/seen their child play it.

If Microsoft can put measures in to stop under aged people access facebook, Surely they can do more to stop young children play the games they do.

I guess some parents think their children being exposed to video game violence is OK. But surely these kids parents must hear their children acting like douchebag over XBL? Also, if the person has a child account then the parent can set restrictions as to what games they play, based on the pegi ratings. But maybe microsoft needs to do more? But i suppose there is nothing to stop these 13 year olds going to hotmail.com and creating a new eMail address which is over 18 years of age.

But i remember when i got my xbox and i was 15 and i never told my mum about the family settings because i knew she would enforce them straight away :p.

EDIT: However everyone sometimes acts like an idiot to others over XBL and we all lose our temper but it REALLY bugs me when as soon as the person joins the lobby they are already trash-talking and being abusive.

Also, to all the parents on these forums i know raising kids isn't an easy job and i don't mean to generalise all the parents by saying they don't enforce rules.

Edited by Agent Aero

I think most of them play the popular games because they think they to are...well popular? :p I remember when I was younger It was the mmorpg runescape that was popular (at least in my school) They think its "cool" to go around killing people in war games and think its super fun, I Love War games, but I understand the reality (cousin is in the army) but i guess they don't and it will be like this till another new craze comes along.

I think most of them play the popular games because they think they to are...well popular? :p I remember when I was younger It was the mmorpg runescape that was popular (at least in my school) They think its "cool" to go around killing people in war games and think its super fun, I Love War games, but I understand the reality (cousin is in the army) but i guess they don't and it will be like this till another new craze comes along.

I used to love my runescape days. Stopped it about 3 years ago (:

I get so annoyed by those little kids talking stupid crap in games, especially since w. a M rated game you would think there wouldnt be that many of them, but there are tons...and they have those annoying high pitched voices and talk like they have lived for 50 yrs....

Mute = my favorite!!

i know you can mute them, but you shouldnt have to lol. and sometimes theyre soooo loud you can even hear them still through other peoples mics.

THey can be really annoying but they've become like this because most older gamers are mocking the younger players. It's some kind of self defense on ritalin, the moment they start to defend themselves they notice they are kinda liking it and they will go on and on and on just to piss people off because they are safe at home.

Yesterday I had this kid singing the "[insert gamertag] you suck" and "[insert gamertag] you're gay" songs and they were directed at me. I ended the match with a 27 - 2 score and guess who send me a friend request?

These kids don't know what to do, they've just hit puberty and they are figuring out how to shape their personality. I'm not offended by them, ignoring them usually works best.