To all people not getting GoW2 due to achievments

a.m.g

I laugh at you.

What could possibly make you think that because the achievments are too easy that you would not get what will probably be GOTY?

Shame on you. I couldn't careless if it was 0G, and i like getting achievments.

Me and other people who care more for gameplay will enjoy what will be an amazing game, while you can stick to whatever crapier game you have.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Amen, totally agree.

Think it's ridiculous how people are spitting their dummies/pacifiers out over the achievements of this game. I have given up trying for the achievements in Gears 1 and Halo 3 and play just for the enjoyment that comes from a good game.

Achievements do not make the game. I would still get this game if the achievements were impossible to get or had 1 for a 1000g just for pressing start.

I laugh at you.

What could possibly make you think that because the achievments are too easy that you would not get what will probably be GOTY?

Shame on you. I couldn't careless if it was 0G, and i like getting achievments.

Me and other people who care more for gameplay will enjoy what will be an amazing game, while you can stick to whatever crapier game you have.

I'd buy Gears of War 2 even if it didn't have any Achievements.. It looks awesome

I'd rather have easy achievements than something like this...

Complete The Campaign On Insane Without Ever Taking Any Damage - 1000G

Edited by Deadly Moves

your right and anyway the achievements aint that bad anyway. there like the first with story collectibles and some that can be done online. look at it this way cod4 had easy achievements so did it make it a bad game no it didnt.

this game will be goty unless fallout turns out to be as good as i hope it will

Yeah, I agree. I didn't see what was so fantastic about the first one. It's a good third-person shooter, but there are so many better games out there.

it wasn't just a good game. well at least i thought it was a brilliant game. most games coming out this year are just using bits and pieces from gears e.g the cover system.

i am hoping gears 2 gets GOTY. (well actually i am not going to say that cause i haven't played it yet. but still, i hope it IS that good. that is what i am expecting)

You are over hyping this game dude. You are also forgeting we are only in September...We have a good few months of great games to come. TFU and Fable2 spring to mind. GoW2 will have some copetition, excluding GTA4. That does not count.

TFU: Repetitive

And i think it has the best chance, im not saying its gonna win hands down. I mean CoD5 and Fable 2 would be serious contenders.

Anyway, can we get back on topic

TFU: Repetitive

And i think it has the best chance, im not saying its gonna win hands down. I mean CoD5 and Fable 2 would be serious contenders.

Anyway, can we get back on topic

You have no idea. I love how people come out with this stuff before games are out. GoW2: Repetitive. All you do is shoot. Every game is repetitive in some way.

People weren't going to buy the game just because the achievements are easier? Honestly thats the dumbest reason not to buy a game in my opinion. I never managed to unlock all the Gears 1 achievements because it was such a buggy mess when it came to achievements. The game alone more than made up for it however. Gears 2 will be fantastic. Achievements for me have always been a fun bonus.

You have no idea. I love how people come out with this stuff before games are out. GoW2: Repetitive. All you do is shoot. Every game is repetitive in some way.

FYI, theres a demo out and it was very repetitive. But you probably know that there's a demo. And some games are more reptitive than others. Wait, you should know that too.

Who judges a game based on its achievements :confused:, It looks great with or without achievements.

This guy....

These Achievements are disappointing..Epic missed the boat on this one, due to these easy achievements i won't buy it now...

I've never met such an idiotic person before in my life.

Back on topic. I'd buy Gears of War 2 if it had 0G. Gears of War is my most favourite game ever and it's sequel is looking to be so much better in every aspect.

Regarding GOTY, there are many titles out there that have a chance, Gears 2, Fable 2, Fallout 3, CoD: WaW the list goes on. With so much effort going into Gears of War 2's campaign I think it will snatch it. If not, Fallout 3 will.....IMO ofcourse.