Final area kill 4 wolves 2 fem 2 male

Ok I'm only on 'greenhorn' difficulty but I am haveing some trouble on this level 'kill 4 wolves 2 male 2 female'. It is on the last area and its one of the main missions. I'm also struggling with the 3 grizzly bears with a bow but thats cos I suck and not because the game is evil lol

I have completed it twice but the level won't end!

I have checked the tags and the objectives and all 4 tags are shown as being completed but the damm level just continues allowing me to shoot more wolves.

The first time I did the level I had shot a bear that attacked me and injured it not killed it. I thought maybe the level would end once I put it out of it's missery but nope it carried on.

On all other levels as soon as I have got the last tag (claimed the last trophy) the level ends my cc score appears and it's back to the outpost time.

What am I missing?

I did have a scoped rifle but cannot be sure if I hit RB to use the scoped view (if that makes sense) But I definatley equipped the scope.

Problem I had was that I hit 2 at long range but then they ran at me so I had to quickfire at them in defense so did'nt have time to look thru the scope.

I will retry tonight and make sure I always look thru the scope.

Thanks CovertDog

If it still does'nt work I will try it on my run thru on simulation level.