Game worth it?

Well....i'm thinking of buying this game...and i have 2 questions to ask

1. Is this game awesome or worth it

2. Any features in the game that is unappealing/rubbish (like graphics or stuffs)

3. Can you make claws come out of hands and go back in with a push of a button? (dont answer if u dont know the question)

1. It's not awesome, no. But personally I paid $15 for it, and I think it's a great deal for that. It's a mindless action game, go here, kill guys, go there, kill more guys. It's fun if you just want some good bloody action. I do like the mild "RPG" elements to it, as in, you can level up what particular skills you wish.

I'm only part way through at the moment, but from what I understand, 1000 pts are very obtainable, which is always good in my book.

2. Well, it is repetitive. And the graphics are not the greatest. And I can't personally vouch for this, but a friend told me that it can get frustrating in the later levels.

3. No, not that I'm aware of.

A final thought: if you can get it cheap, or rent it, I would recommend a playthrough. It's entertaining and has some pretty easy achievements.

I'm only part way through at the moment, but from what I understand, 1000 pts are very obtainable, which is always good in my book.

1000 points very obtainable? :eek: that's very good, i've been searching for some easy achievements but none of the games i get are very easy..

I would say its absolutley worth it. Its probably the best movie game ever made. Its also probably the best xmen game ever made. You really feel like you have the power of Wolverine. Go for it

i have the power of wolverine...:D...since it has pretty easy achievements, i'm gonna get it..............very soon

1. Is this game awesome or worth it?

I say yes tbf, its quite good and decent for its genre of game. It could easily stand alone without the movie and for the price it is now its definatly a must. The achivement diff is 3/10 so another easy 1000 which i can vouch for i have 1k in this game and it took me two nights of playing, enjoyable too.

2. Any features in the game that is unappealing/rubbish (like graphics or stuffs)

Not really, only problem came when if your a G whore like me and decided to play through it again on Hard. It drags on because uve done it before and some of the bigger bosses although not hard just take ages to kill.

3. Can you make claws come out of hands and go back in with a push of a button? (dont answer if u dont know the question)

Yes with the up button on the D pad, i would guess your an AVGN fan asking such a question.

If you got any questions just ask me or msg me.

Yes with the up button on the D pad, i would guess your an AVGN fan asking such a question.

that's very good to hear :woop:*cough* i wonder what AVGN fan means :confused:

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I would say it is worth it. To see him take the punishment he does, see the skeleton, then regen back is wicked cool. Can't retract claws back and forth, but still a cool game when you need to vent and kill a bunch of people with your bare hands (claws). The only problem I had with the game was during cut scenes, my disc would skip a bit. But all in all a god game for cheap.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...