probably a dumb weapon question

Jerric

So I noticed with better power nodes, you can max dmg nodes relatively easy. Does this mean further dmg does nothing? Some guns start out string already with the right frames, but maybe that's how they want you to balance your upgrades. I tried testing it but didn't notice anything definitive, and couldn't find a direct answer when I tried looking it up.

So I noticed with better power nodes, you can max dmg nodes relatively easy. Does this mean further dmg does nothing? Some guns start out string already with the right frames, but maybe that's how they want you to balance your upgrades. I tried testing it but didn't notice anything definitive, and couldn't find a direct answer when I tried looking it up.

Not a dumb question at all. I've been wondering too about the stats-thresholds. Not sure though. I just max it out with the upgrades and use the rest for the other stats.

Artifacts are replaced with some kind of supply, but from what I've seen, weapon parts or powernodes are just an empty spot. It might depends on where it is. In a box, its replaced by at item, but ones that were just lying about in the world didn't always have a placeholder for me.