Achievement Guide

Scotian Bred

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

This guide needs a Roadmap!

I would recommend that if you do play this game, use your Legend playthrough for just Carnal, this includes upgrades and collectibles! Don't pick up any Heroic collectibles and don't buy any Heroic upgrades. When you enter into the parts where the 'Mother' is trying to seduce you with her minions, let her do it in under 2 minutes. This will get you Carnal upgrade points.

Use a Thane playthrough to do all and only Heroic things, like collectibles and upgrades. When you have the seduction parts with the Mother, survive for over 2 minutes and you'll get Heroic upgrade points.

All this affects your Legacy Index, both of those achievements are missable. I played through on Legend and didn't get either of them. I also didn't get either of the upgrade achievements. I'm playing through a 2nd time on Thane difficulty and I noticed my Legacy index went towards the Carnal side after I had picked up Carnal collectibles and then bought some Carnal upgrades, but never activated the Carnal Berserk.

And some other bullshit about this game.. on Level 7 (I think it is) there is a part where you fight Shadow Warriors, you can only use Carnal berserk mode to defeat them. So this will of course screw your Legacy unless you spend a lot of time towards the end of the level (where you have to have your Thanes close 2 doors) getting Heroic kills.

And for activating Heroic Storm 38 times.. it must be when your blue bar is maxed out, it looks like the health bar has blue flames coming off it, your Thanes are yelling "Hero" and when you open the menu with "LB" the menu wheel for the Heroic Storm will be blinking! This must also be done in 1 playthrough. Use it alot when in the beginning as it takes less to fill, once you get more Thanes it takes longer to fill the bar.

Edited by Xenolith666

• 6 months later...
you won't be thanking anybody once you have

played this pile of shit

Haha, so true. I've had this game sitting in my collection for years now collecting dust. I just can't find the willpower to actually want to 1000 it.

Thanks for the guide, Scotian Bred - hopefully it will help me mark this game off my list... and then it's going in the trash.

• 1 year later...