Achievement Discussion

Method

"Scored a Total of 250 000 000 Naughty Points."

Does anyone have any idea how those points are going to be obtained? I don't remember reading about score allocations as of yet, but 250million of anything seems like a lot. Who thinks it will be huge grind?

Other than those, looks like a standard list.

I just hope the points are easily obtained. I don't feel like doing a lot of grinding for this game, if that's the case I'll pass.

• 1 month later...
Hopefully you can pull off about 500,000 to 1,000,000 per level. I hope they are generous with the giving out of these points.

the points dont seem that bad, its all aobut keeping ure multiplayer high, from what i can tell destroying and sabotaging things while bears are wounded and running off builds more points up, the longer they struggle to live the more points you gain, im sure u can gain more than 1mil in a mission maybe even 2

gametrailers has some e3 footage with the scoring in the top left it gives a good idea how much you could expect.

soo, played it now for some time and actually there r a few things to note :

1. bein naughty is damn easy cause u simply do as follows. u find all presents or whatsoever collectibles and destroy em, destroy everythin u can find (i know, sabotagin is as well an option but destroyin gives more points) and SCARE every bear u can find..

sounds easy BUT u get points for bears u scare, other bears who see u scaring em, things u destroy which get found, beeing seen, insane bears (getin insane, gettin seen by others AND bears who see em comit suicide) and of course murder a bear (getin seen by others, findin dead bears, etc.)

sooo basically, gettin naughty points is pretty easy, platin more than possible and so each achievement on these are pretty easy!

2. the master level XY is also easy, just beat the shit out of em and u win ^^

actually, the whole game achievements are easy BUT i gotta note, the ones where u have to kill particular bears in particular ways is hard.. watch bears closely, they tend to do the same thins over and over again XD

jope it helps, cheers :)

the avg player can prolly pull off 1,500,000 to 2,000,000 pretty easy or least i can a good portion of these points will come for doing each part of the episode, for example lets say you least get 1,500,000 in each one

so

52,500,000 if each one you can manage 1,500,000 while going plat

for 2,000,000 your looking at around 70,000,000

if you fail a mission you get a 70% minus your score and that will add to your total. prolly one of the missions is easier in ep one since most bears only use melee weps.

getting your first 100,000,000 will come during your platinum runs im sure, rest will prolly be gotten when doing challenges, ill need to explore some more once i figure out how to do this top hat challenge its driving me nuts

how hard is it to get cups?

Bronze & silver are basically what you'll get if you just do the mininum in each level/chapter. Gold will take some work but not much once you unlock a bear that can blend in with the other ones (the cop bear is good to use for gold & platinum). I just re-did episode 1 and with the cop bear to go for platinum & ended up going from 1.6 million to 2.3 and actually have the top score on that leaderboard now :eek:

The speed runs may be a bit difficult to get the platinum on. I've only done 1 of those chapters so far and I only got a bronze on my 1st run-through.

Since some of the cheevos are for having 28 platinums or combinations of bronze, silver & gold I would say you'll be replaying levels & chapters quite frequently until you find the appropriate bear to maximize score.

Due to the repetition & random game freezing I would put the cup cheevos at a boring 10+ hours of replaying levels & chapters for all platinums.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...

I have 55 of the 66 achievements unlocked. Once The DLC 10 with the patched was installed. I was no longer able to reach the achievements even though I did what was supposed to. One of my favorite ones I got was Sucky 9 where in episode 9 you must get a total score of 9 points. I am listed as number 3 in the total overall score! Just see RAVENMARE and it is me. Feel free to add me on Xbox or on facebook http://www.facebook.com/ravenmare and you can ask me how to get the other achievements.

Edited by RAVENMARE

• 2 months later...