General RAAM Discussion

WyldthingUK

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am pretty sure that the Raam me and my buddy are trying to kill on insane went to Barry Bonds' house and "unknowing" took some roids or something. We have tried just about every way to kill the bastard and he will not go down. My buddy would torque bow him and switch to the lancer while I am sniping the hell out of him. We have tried both having lancers. We have tried one guy book it down the the mounted gun and blast him until chomped on by the Kryll. We tried to kill him for 8 hours and finally gave up. I am pretty sure I don't suck as bad as Daam makes me feel. Just a rant, thank you.

I am pretty sure that the Raam me and my buddy are trying to kill on insane went to Barry Bonds' house and "unknowing" took some roids or something. We have tried just about every way to kill the bastard and he will not go down. My buddy would torque bow him and switch to the lancer while I am sniping the hell out of him. We have tried both having lancers. We have tried one guy book it down the the mounted gun and blast him until chomped on by the Kryll. We tried to kill him for 8 hours and finally gave up. I am pretty sure I don't suck as bad as Daam makes me feel. Just a rant, thank you.

Just make sure whoever has the tourque bow has full ammo in it and whichever one of you doesn't have the tourque take the sniper rifle. Then when you shoot him with the tourque to get the Kryll off of him keep sticking him with it while the other guy snipes. The tourque will do a huge amount of damage to him even on insane. It took my friend and i about 3 tries to finally kill him. Also make sure you snipe him in the head if possible.

that happened to me to me and my bro tried everything on insane use both having snipers or use both having lancers but the snipers ended up helping us after the umm..... 50th time we got him with one last head shot:woop: , so just keep trying but its gonna be a while. :drunk

Ok people we stomped his ass this time. I had the idea for us both to have the torque bow, so instead of loading the checkpoint save I had my buddy just use level select to basically the same place. We both had full ammo on the torque bow. I had only used the "nuge" one other time so I was only able to hit him 4 times but my buddy hit him 6 times and the big ugly bastard when down like a hooker for $5. Thanks for the encouragement people.:woop:

I beat him on insane a while back...I actually found it harder to beat the reavers right before General RAAM on insanse. I kept getting slaughtered on the turret, finally managed to switch turrets without getting a torque in the head and got them, but I think I was literally stuck for three or four hours on that one checkpoint.

Ramm on insane is tough.

I'd say grab a friend and each have a tourqe bow and one of you have the sniper ( play through the last chapter and get the bow in the early part of the stage) One guy hits him with the bow and the other hits him in the head with the sniper. As long as you don't go down, go into cover when you start to get hit bad, Ramm never comes near you. He's close to being dead when the side gates drop on him. I ran out of sniper once and we finished him with the tourqe bow. I used blind shots on him in desperation. The 3 times I've beat him he would just stand there ( as long as we kept the pressure on )and let us nail him with torque bow to clear the krill and a Perfect reloaded sniper to the head. I tried to chainsaw him to, not a good idea.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok this seems almost impossible. All I need is to defeat him and I will have beaten the game on all settings. I've tryed so many times to do this its crazy. Even co-op, still no luck. At first I was using the Sniper but after watching the video strategy, I switched to the Bow, which seems to help a little, but not enough to kill him. I had no problem with this fight on Casual or Hardcore. This is the first time I've gotten stuck in this game. Any advice or if someone would like to help me out online sometime, that would be great.

There is another thread started about getting help with General Raam. Try to do a search next time since this will almost certainly be moved to that thread.

If you need help with Raam send me a FR and make sure you have a tourque bow i can use. It may take us a few trys but i can help you finish it. I will be online today around noon est giving out the viruses for Carbon but i can switch to Gears and help you out. Just try to be on as early as possible because the Bears are on at 3 and i'm not missing that game.