Achievement Trading Thread [US Version]

Spartan

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would anyone be willing to do a Professional + suitcase run? I'll also be willing to do all the other miscellaneous achievements. I sold the game but am willing to re-buy if I see enough interest. I prefer someone who likes to chat and is talkative.

And what's this I hear about the servers going down? That shouldn't be because they are hosted by Microsoft and paid for. Link?

Retirement Plans

Gametag is Blosm

Hey this person needs a forth , i think he got mad i didnt need the achievement as bad as he did tho pm him tho cus hes going for the same one and hope it works out for all of yas

looking to get ALL online achievements. I need someone whos dedicated enough to stick with it and we'll both get Every achievement for this game.

GT: I Rayp KiTTeNs or puppies

Looking for TWO others to join myself and another guy for some ranked online achieving. We need all of them, because we can never find two other people to join us.

Send me a msg to my gamertag if there are TWO of you, so we can set up a time.

Gamertag is: doowylloH

Unknown FRs are turned down, so plz send a msg first (maybe with Ao2-MP in the msg)

I can do multi, later monday. I'm usually on starting between 9:30-10:00 cst until however late. Add me if you need a fourth.

Edit: I don't have SSC pack, but still need the billion dollars, 20 minor objectives, win without dying, and win without buying additional weapons.

Edit Again: I actually have a brother who be in for boosting too, so if anyone needs 2 more we'd be in as well.

Edited by rabit_115
More Details