"Pluggin' Away" Question

ljay6880

To anyone who has achieved this, do any of the levels have more than three spark plugs? There are only three slots in all levels, and I swear I filled them all, but after I 100% the game (and did all other cheevos), this one did not pop and I can’t figure it out. Is there a way to check which levels you have gotten them all, or if you haven’t? If any level does have more than three plugs, could someone point out which ones so that I know exactly which levels to target? Any help is greatly appreciated! I know the full 1000k isn’t available yet, don’t know if it ever will be, but I would at least like to have 900 and this last task is driving me bonkers!

:uzi: :p

Well I did figure it out. It is tedious, considering there are many levels, but select an event from the map. After it starts, look at the top right corner of the screen. If there is a place for the spark plugs, or if you see them already listed there, that means the level has them and/or you have already found them. Again, it takes forever. But doing that did help me find the level which I had not gotten any. It was the race against the pink car that brags how she will win the race. I never saw one because they are all on "shortcut" parts of the level, and I must not have been paying attention. As soon as I grabbed the third on that race, Achievement unlocked! Now if the company will ever fix the glitched last 100 point cheevo, I will be a happy camper! :woop:

• 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...