"Over Achiever!" achievement glitched?

hellboundsoul

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We all have written letters, made calls etc. THQ is purposely ignoring us and refusing to rectify this mistake. I think we should all ignore them the way they did our complaints and not buy any future releases until we get a patch on this. How could a company blatantly overlook this many people with an issue regarding one of their mistakes. THQ wont see another one of my hard earned dollars!

I put it off for the moment... I buy 1-3 new games every week, but since I have Cars I decided NEVER to buy ANY THQ game new until they fix it. I came back now to check whether I can preorder de Blob 2 for next week. Well, it seems no change here yet, so next week it will be Knights Contract. Well, THQ, I know I am only one customer, but I happily contribute to your financial losses until your business strategy includes quality again. Lets hope you get it done until Homefront or I am going to be one of the reasons it will flop.. :)

This is exactly how I feel. Once again we the consumers have been screwed and once again the company responsible won't man up. Fk THQ all day!

Okay I just called the US customer service number at THQ. (1-818-800-4563) I explained the whole situation and even quoted some of our comments we have written as well as my own. The guy was a total prick from the beginning of the conversation. He said the developer is to blame and he doesn't even know if they are still in business. He said "there will likely never be a patch". Just another classic case of publisher hiding behind developer yet reaping the profits.

Edited by AOS Puck

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I logically understand why "they" wont fix it. THQ is the publisher, so they can't -- and the developer won't, because there is no financial incentive to cover the development/QA from the publisher.

The only answer is to not purchase THQ products and be vocal about the reason, that they do not adequately manage quality from their developers.

This all sounds good, but won't make my son's 900 points look any better.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...