Is this game 100% able now? Or still glitched?

SideDish120

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

the patch will NEVER come. We have been lied to so many times about patches that will fix glitched achievements. Prime example, ghostbusters. A rep, i guess thats what we'll call him, said they were working on a patch to fix the gliched achievements. There is still yet to be a patch. There has been no word on the patch nor no word on the progress on the patch. Just give it up people. We will NEVER see a patch for glitched achievements. There are only a hand full of us who actually give 2 shits about achievements. The wont wast the time and man power for under 20% of us who care about achievements.

They were working on a patch for ghost busters then the developer was bought by sony and sony stopped work on the 360 verison of the patch and released the patch on the ps3 to fix the problems.

So that wasn't the developers fault at the time as they were *almost finished or where finished that patch* before sony pulled the plug so thats a bad example but this could be on the same lines that thq just pulled the plug they did it for a few games as not enough sales.

One of the guys on my friends list has it and said he got it after leaving the game idle for a while after finishing it. Said when he came back it had already popped. Also, he unlocked it while connected to Live (has a Live timestamp) and he's not the kind of player to use hackedgame saves (not sure how that could help, anyway).

Is there anyone who has completed this that wants to give it a try and give us an update?

One of the guys on my friends list has it and said he got it after leaving the game idle for a while after finishing it. Said when he came back it had already popped. Also, he unlocked it while connected to Live (has a Live timestamp) and he's not the kind of player to use hackedgame saves (not sure how that could help, anyway).

Is there anyone who has completed this that wants to give it a try and give us an update?

I am not Completely Through but i will Try this when i am at the Point...

• 2 weeks later...