Easy way to get 3-fer without boosting

MethCookie

1. Become a support (what ever u like, i like support for doing this achievement.)
  2. build A LOT of turrets, i prefer laser blaser cuz its cheap and at 3rd lvl its pretty good, the turret kills count towards this achievement
  3. just keep building and killing(remember to use your rockets and firebase they help too)
  4. i also recommend building a firebase in the other spawn, keep trying u will get it in no time

can anyone help me sign in the leaderboards? i would of been the 26th right now if someone helped me D:

Wouldn't all 3 of your turret kills still have to happen at the same time?

Otherwise your just getting a 3 kill spree.

It doesn't have to be the same time, but they have to be really close together. It's even more closer together than Triple Kill in Halo. I think like 2-3 seconds in between each kill.

For this game, it's just a whole lot easier to use the Support's firebomb (Or whatever his awesome grenade drop is), and it will kill almost anything in one explosion at Level 2, lone enough 3.

If you're struggling with this, I suggest the following....

Get a custom class. Set it to support and then make juice the gold medal/label/whatever position. The second/silver should be armor.

Early on in the match, heal the snot out of everything...the guys at spawn, turrets around the moneyball...the turrets you build. You can even throw down you're own turret and overheal it to keep the juice meter building.

Once you "hava da juice," you simply need to sneak up on the enemy base, which isn't too hard if you're team is playing aggressive. Find a group of defending enemies, juice it and hurt gun the hell out of them. You might want to jump around a bit as well to throw off their aim. It won't affect you as the hurt gun has blessed lock-on.

Obviously, tanks and gunners take longer to kill, which cuts into juice time. Assassins, snipers, even other support guys and the assault class are fairly quick to kill for a support on juice. If you need additional help, a well placed airstrike before you wade into the fray can help; just be sure you don't walk into it yourself. A turret thrown in the middle of a firefight can be helpful as well, but more as a distraction than anything else.

While you're team is attacking the moneyball is a good time as the defending team will be concentrating on rebuffing the attack and won't be on the lookout for you specifically if you're floating around the edges.

• 2 weeks later...

Get a custom class. Set it to support and then make juice the gold medal/label/whatever position. The second/silver should be armor.

Early on in the match, heal the snot out of everything...the guys at spawn, turrets around the moneyball...the turrets you build. You can even throw down you're own turret and overheal it to keep the juice meter building.

Once you "hava da juice," you simply need to sneak up on the enemy base, which isn't too hard if you're team is playing aggressive. Find a group of defending enemies, juice it and hurt gun the hell out of them. You might want to jump around a bit as well to throw off their aim. It won't affect you as the hurt gun has blessed lock-on.

Obviously, tanks and gunners take longer to kill, which cuts into juice time. Assassins, snipers, even other support guys and the assault class are fairly quick to kill for a support on juice. If you need additional help, a well placed airstrike before you wade into the fray can help; just be sure you don't walk into it yourself. A turret thrown in the middle of a firefight can be helpful as well, but more as a distraction than anything else.

While you're team is attacking the moneyball is a good time as the defending team will be concentrating on rebuffing the attack and won't be on the lookout for you specifically if you're floating around the edges.

I just tried this exact method and I got the achievement within 20 minutes it's easy if you use a level 3 turret, got all achievements now thanks a lot.

• 2 weeks later...

ima give this a try in a little while good lookin out man

• 2 weeks later...

Like guthmund said, run into the enemy base juiced with a support class. I'd also queue up 3 air strikes and chuck those in there at the beginning or end... i do it at the end when the guys I just killed have respawned and are leaving the base again. Steel Peel is a great place for this, as it's small and you can place a firebase on one of the bridges looking into their base. You can often make enough money on one pass to buy more juice and keep repeating!

• 1 month later...

While I tried this method I got the achievement indeed but not because of this one rather because of some newbs who ran into my Laser Turrets. You still have my thanks though.

• 2 weeks later...

This achievement is actually very easy if you know what to do. I have this pro-tag 83 times. And almost every single one of them has been in the enemies base. The easiest way is to get a Tank and get juiced then just run in and wreak havoc on the poor souls. I've even done it with the Support's Shotgun quite a few times as well. Same thing goes for the Gunner, duel mini guns while juiced is a scary thing to face.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 years later...