Achievement Trading Thread

Webb

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to be boosting this weekend and during next week to get a few remaining achievements on burnout revenge before the servers go offline!

*Laying the Takedowns*

*Grude O'War*

*50 to won!*

*Run Burner, Run*

I might help with other achievements if you need them as well.

Don't need loads of people for most of the online achievements, so just message me on xbox live and ill try to sort something out.

darkphoenix1992

Edited by E10phoenix

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

For those of you looking to "boost" these online achievements (such as, "Most Wanted!")... DO NOT setup a "ranked" match to do these. I do NOT throw races in ranked matches.

The achievements will unlock just fine in an unranked match (I know... because that's how I did them). Just don't be in a "ranked" race and expect that random people who join you will "let you win!"

Also... if you people are serious about wanting to complete the online achievements for this game... you'd better start playing it! I see people asking for help, but when I check their games played... Burnout Revenge has NOT been played recently.

The servers may be back online, but since the EA web site STILL says it was shutdown in April 2012... there may not be any "new" notice of it being shutdown again! One day you'll try to log-in, and you'll get that error notice and THAT will probably be IT!!!

People continuing to play the game will keep it from getting shutdown. If more of my friends would play the game occasionally... I would too! If anyone (even AFTER you have all the online achievements) wants to play a friendly game of Burnout Revenge... send me a message (NOT a FR). FR's without messages will be ignored!

P.S. Don't ask me to help with the "Grudge O'War" achievement - it takes SO long to do, and it's REALLY better to work on that one with someone else who needs it... so you'll both get it within a minute or so of each other!

• 4 weeks later...

I am looking for someone who does not have the grunge o war achievement so we can boost and get it together. Just a warning: it may take a while and this needs to be completed with the same player so you can't decide to quit halfway through. If you are interested send me a message or friend request WITH A MESSAGE over xbox live.

GT: jdwainright

• 2 weeks later...

Looking forward to FINALLY work on these achievements; I just now got around to acquiring a copy of the game lol, hopefully the servers will stay up... if not, that's fine, I love this game!

Need most of the online cheevos; I'm regularly available Wed. - Fri. 12pm-4am CST

Hit me up if interested!

GT: Kyle Isaac

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I usually don't like using this site to find boosting partners but I really don't have a choice. I'm looking for someone who is free on Monday or any other day who would like to grind all or most online achievements for Burnout Revenge. All I ask of you is have a microphone and speak English. I would like to find someone who is in the same spot of progress as I am for the online achievements which is none. If that's you please send me a message on live and we can work out a time and day. Please serious boosters only!

GT: General E Quick

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Need Most wanted achievement, last one to get!

Have myself and another player guaranteed, need 4 more.

Hit me up if anyone needs to get this done and ill get a lobby together when we have enough.

GT:Himsah

Edited by Himsah

• 2 weeks later...

I've had this game and haven't started playing yet, but wanted to start it up with the online before EA shatters my hopes of online achievements. I plan on getting a Gamefly rental too for my second account to boost. Feel free to hit me up for invite to get 'Most Wanted' at any time.