cR Slot Machine

jgahagan

Right, this is bugging the hell outta me. I've played a fair amount of games and not once has that stupid slot machine ever gone above 100 cR! Has anyone gotten more than that yet?

I notice that occasionally that it switches from double digits to triple and I'm like "ooh I'm gonna get 500 cR or something" but still end up with 100! I've been reading through every thread about cR and how they work and I still don't get it!

Well, I was just curious how often people get what amount, I regularly hit between 80-100 cR, what about you guys?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I always getting 400-700 per game..

From the slot machine alone? You're lucky.

Highest I've got is 777 (which someone advised above is the highest) Other than that seem to get around 50-80 credits (if me or my team won) and 120-150 (if my team lost).

Seems that it's as random as the performance bonus.

I usually get about 100-300cred highest was 777. i wonder why it doesnt go higher than 777?????

I usually get around 50-150 but last night I got my first 777.

Also, it doesn't go higher than 777 since Bungie is in love with the number 7 (Bungie Day is July 7 aka 7/7, 7th column, etc...)

777 Is Highest. Ive Hit That Once. Its Completely Random However. Ive Had Anything Between 69-110 Normal Then;

360 - Because Its The Xbox 360

777 - Jackpot On A Real Slot Machine

I got a 360 yesterday!

Also 777 could be a reference to their infatuation with the number 7. Bungie Day is also my birthday!