Easy way to boost all 150 Games Played Online Achievement

Tailz

i tried it:

set up a private game (TDM).

open it to public.

the game starts automatically.

i never entered the game.

after 10 minutes the score says 0 kills 0 death.

next game.

my game is full of people (quite active online community)

i tried it for more than 36 hours...

no achievement.

so the conclusion is: it does not work!

or am i missing something?

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't fully agree.

Although everybody has the right to (and should) express their feelings about a game, I find it rather enjoyable.

Most movie based games suck, that's true. Easy achievements, lame gameplay, etc. only because of the success of the movie, they also try to suck some extra dollar$ out of your pocket.

But in regards to Cameron's Avatar, I feel they put a lot of efforts in it. I have completed the campaign as RDA, and am about to start the campaign as Avatar.

The graphics are a very detailed, you really get the feeling being in the jungle. When you're in combat, the sounds changes as almost starts to sound like in a movie, bringing more suspense.

I invite you to compare these plants in the jungle with the ones in Two World. See the difference? I did!

But, I must admit that the downside is, that every mission happens in the jungle. And yes, missions look all pretty much the same.

But it's also the first game to be in 3D (although you need specific equipment). Therefor, I wasn't able (yet) to experience the 3D effects.

I'm pretty much certain their pushing the 'standards'.

I can imagine we'll want to play Halo 3 in a couple of years in 3D. Wouldn't that be great?

Back to Avatar... some say it's a rental at best... for me it's a keeper.

Couldn't agree more, although the voice acting is a bit off. One person in an area sounds like a whole squad.

Can someone join me in multiplayer so I can get some of the achievements? I need three that require 1 vs 1 but no one ever plays those so I can't get em.

I will play for fun if you want to as well. I enjoy the game but the lack of folks playing multiplayer is disappointing.

gamtertag: muddeprived

• 7 months later...
Wow, I signed up on this forum to find out if anyone had any tips on finding APods as the Navi. It's aggravating to me to find out that players are willing to pollute online matches with their idle uselessness, just so they can grab 20 points for their ultimately worthless gamer score. I usually don't say things like this, but... get a life.

It's a problem on real games like REACH, Battlefield, Crysis 2 or COD. Who gives a fuck about this game. I'm the first to glass idlers on REACH and even spend entire rounds of Firefight pushing them out of bounds or attracting Elites in the spawn room just so they don't steal perfections. But AVATAR isn't worth protecting. If you don't want us to pollute your favorite game, go play some gay Rock Band with a plastic guitar and a light beer and feel like a man.

This game is a piece of trash and will be treated as such. Grind your achieves ASAP, and go buy a real game.