Pre-Order DLC on Xbox this week?

Lord

Hi i'm sure i read somewhere that all the pre-order dlc will be available to buy this week but i cant find the link, can any one confirm this? This would be great timing if it is as i bought the game a year ago and only just got round to play it :)

Wahoo it is :Bounce:

"Chances are you didn't reserve and purchase Red Dead Redemption at several different retail locations when it launched last year, because that is something a crazy person would do. If you're missing out on the bonus in-game items offered as pre-order incentives, Rockstar's offering you a chance to complete your collection next week. The Assassin Outfit (which doubles Dead Eye regeneration), Golden Guns Weapon Pack (which increases Fame earned) and War Horse (which is a war horse) are coming to XBLA and PSN next week for 80 Microsoft Points ($.99) a piece."

• The Deadly Assassin Outfit: John Marston’s Deadly Assassin outfit causes your Dead Eye meter to regenerate at twice the speed.
  • The Golden Guns Weapon Pack: Available for use in single player, the player who wields the Golden Guns receives more Fame for each kill.
  • The War Horse: There are countless horses to be found in the massive world of Red Dead Redemption, but none is stronger, faster or tougher than the War Horse.

In addition to this, Rockstar also confirmed that L.A Noire pre-order items will also be avaialable for sale week after the game's launch.

Guess i'll have to chip into the points i was saving for the next black ops map pack.

Edited by Lord

Woah. Really? Since when can you preorder DLC? Haha thats crazy.

He means, DLC that was previously for Pre Order only becoming available as content you can purchase after-the-fact.

An example would be items you can for free for pre ordering a game. Then later after game is released, they allow people who did not pre order it, to buy it.

Since you're on some horrible posting rampage, you probably didn't read the original post completely.

• 5 weeks later...