Any way to get around this glitch?

linkin10362

So I completed the Desert Kingdom and my objective was to head back to the Forest one. After going through the teleporter though, the game decided to throw me back a chapter and have me come out of the Ice Kingdom. It told me I could now build the Glass Trader and Royal Factory, but my kingdom is reverted to the time where the princess was still there (even though she isn't and I can't complete the University now because it wants me to do her mission), the king wants me to build a metal trader, and much of the building and progress I completed is gone. Also, the Desert Kingdom teleporter is destroyed and I have no way of going in there as I must complete the princess missions to move on, but she IS in the desert kingdom.

TL;DR: I finished Chapter 6, headed back to Forest Kingdom, gave me Chapter 7 missions, but my kingdom is reverted back to Chapter 5 status.

If anyone is curious or also gets this glitch, I have found that there is no way around it. My friend who I was playing with had a save previous of the glitch, so we loaded it up and finished the game, but after going to the Desert Kingdom and returning, the glitch happened again, so we scrapped the file (Couldn't get the Giant's Gift as well due to a glitch making us not being able to make the Desert Folk House). Hopefully my next playthrough is glitch free...