How long?

Russman

Now I don't intend to do multiple playthroughs to get 200/200 or do co op, I just want to enjoy the game and do a little exploring. How long do you think the game would take for me to beat? Or should I wait until it's on sale to try it this way?

Thanks.

I needed about 7-8 hours on my first playthrough and I explored a lot and found every secret... so if you're going to rush you*ll maybe need 4-5 hours, 2 or 3 hours more for exploration. In my opinion Outland is a great game and definetely 800 worth, it has a fantastic art design and great gameplay elements like Metroid, Ikaruga or Castlevania.

• 4 weeks later...
I needed about 7-8 hours on my first playthrough and I explored a lot and found every secret... so if you're going to rush you*ll maybe need 4-5 hours, 2 or 3 hours more for exploration. In my opinion Outland is a great game and definetely 800 worth, it has a fantastic art design and great gameplay elements like Metroid, Ikaruga or Castlevania.

So you say buy this game?

So you say buy this game?

If you're accessible for platformers or if you like castlevania, metroid and so on - then I would say yes. If you like the demo, you will love the game. As I mentioned above, it is not an average game, it's something special because of the setting and art design, I really enjoyed it and hope there will be more games available on XBLA like Oultand in future.