How Many XBox 360 Games Do You Own?

Lymle

None minus a few digital copies that get deleted as soon as I finish playing them. I had a small collection but donated it. For some reason I don't care to have a collection of games this generation. I do on the other hand have a rather large collection of older games(Atari,NES,SNES,N64,Sega,Dreamcast, TurboGrafx16,SegaSaturn,PS1,PS2,and a few games for some of the more obscure consoles like the Jaguar/3D0)

The only game I really loved enough to buy&keep on 360 was Dark Souls but I have that on PC. Although I am getting Defiance in a month so...I guess I will own a 360 game again finally lol.

I knew for sure you at least had Fallout 3?? :biglaugh

• Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

68 retail on the 360. I usually keep my favorite and most popular games. For example games like gears, halo, and cod. I don't like selling games because you get almost no money and I like them because of the memories. Like transformers: foc I got for my birthday, and Dishonored I got from my gf. I only buy new games when they're huge like gears judgment next month or maybe bioshock infinite. I wait for others to be at least half price.

• 8 months later...

I have 3 arcade and 8 retail. Money is tighter than a ducks arse. I keep a low amount of games in my collection to stop that awkward moment when you don't know what to play. Plus it keeps me motivated to stick to just one game at a time until I complete it.

I just have to finish Hitman this week, and before that, I spent a month doing the 1300g on Saints Row 3. If I had 30+ games, that would not have happened.